Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Herbstreit: politics put Georgia....

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    A&M is the 5th best team in the SEC at best and you struggled to beat them. Imagine if you played a whole schedule of that. And don’t try to blame the 2 qb system. TL played 3-4 series at best. Without KB you lose that game. You should thank him.
    And they beat the team that beat UGA like a dusty rug...

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    Dude is mental.

Only using your Clemson logic. Anyone in their right mind knows Clemson is better than Carolina

BOOM

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    LOL, you’d of still gotten scored on like a sorority girl at a keg party with your “starters” in there. Either way it was an L for you. Keep on believing the gap is closing though.
    You’re right the gap is closing

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    And they beat the team that beat UGA like a dusty rug...
    I don’t call beating someone like a dusty rug getting to OT on a questionable call and then the game going 7 OTs. Spin it with Clemson logic because your boys had to squeak it out themselves with a questionable call in College Station

You’re right the gap is closing
    Yeah 6-6 and the Belk Bowl vs 13-0 and the playoffs, it’s damn close now. Mousefuck’s margin of loss to Clemson is only averaging 31.3ppg, 6-10 is on the way.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I don’t call beating someone like a dusty rug getting to OT on a questionable call and then the game going 7 OTs. Spin it with Clemson logic because your boys had to squeak it out themselves with a questionable call in College Station
    Uhmmm, LSU beat Jawja like a dusty rag Mensa scholar of football.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yeah 6-6 and the Belk Bowl vs 13-0 and the playoffs, it’s damn close now. Mousefuck’s margin of loss to Clemson is only averaging 31.3ppg, 6-10 is on the way.
    It’s 7-5 and 13-0 is quite the accomplishment in the weakest conference in college football. Congrats

Man, I don’t know how old you are, but you better slow your roll before you stroke out. Sakkerliner has sucked for 120 years. Clemson has sucked significantly less. It’s time to deal with reality. Conference or schedule, historically, hasn’t got a damn thing to do with the nervous birds level of suck. It is consistent.

It’s 7-5 and 13-0 is quite the accomplishment in the weakest conference in college football. Congrats
    How many 13-0, 12-0, 11-0 seasons has 5akkerliner had in their entire history? 1 conference championship in like 1967 in the “weakest” conference in football as you call it. The one shot you had in the SEC ended in embarrassment. Speaks volumes. Sorry about not crediting that Akron win, not exactly a big difference unless you count Charlotte a big upgrade over Birmingham or Shreveport. Congrats on you uni-cyclin’.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 12-06-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Facts:

Clemson is in the playoffs.

Georgia is not.

Whining and bitching (that's for you PJ) isn't going to change that. You would better served writing a sternly worded letter to the committee voicing your displeasure, even if all they do is light their cigars with them.

Go scout some ducks and leave the sports form behind for awhile.

IMG_0376.JPG
    Last edited by wskinner; 12-06-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Stings don’t it

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

[QUOTE=Saltydog235;2560815]How many 13-0, 12-0, 11-0 seasons has 5akkerliner had in their entire history? 1 conference championship in like 1967 in the “weakest” conference in football as you call it. The one shot you had in the SEC ended in embarrassment. Speaks volumes. Sorry about not crediting that Akron win, not exactly a big difference unless you count Charlotte a big upgrade over Birmingham or Shreveport. Congrats on you uni-cyclin

What does South Carolina have to do with this thread?

He was right when he said Georgia belonged in the playoffs. Clemson will argue they shouldn’t because of the losses, but they deserved it. Clemson also is in favor of them not making it as they would never make the Championship game if they were. Clemson will handle ND and then get steamrolled by Bama.
    Last edited by jcoker; 12-06-2018 at 06:59 PM.

[QUOTE=jcoker;2560853]
    How many 13-0, 12-0, 11-0 seasons has 5akkerliner had in their entire history? 1 conference championship in like 1967 in the “weakest” conference in football as you call it. The one shot you had in the SEC ended in embarrassment. Speaks volumes. Sorry about not crediting that Akron win, not exactly a big difference unless you count Charlotte a big upgrade over Birmingham or Shreveport. Congrats on you uni-cyclin

What does South Carolina have to do with this thread?

He was right when he said Georgia belonged in the playoffs. Clemson will argue they shouldn’t because of the losses, but they deserved it. Clemson also is in favor of them not making it as they would never make the Championship game if they were. Clemson will handle ND and then get steamrolled by Bama.
    No, they didn’t. The body of work doesn’t reward a big loss to LSU. IF they got in it would’ve been as a #4, they’d play Bama and get beat again. No way they were going to jump an undefeated team. As for 5akkerliner ask PJ, he added them in. And find where I ever said Clemson would beat Bama, fact is I’ve said everyone is playing for 2nd not named Bama.

[QUOTE=Saltydog235;2560857]
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post

No, they didn’t. The body of work doesn’t reward a big loss to LSU. IF they got in it would’ve been as a #4, they’d play Bama and get beat again. No way they were going to jump an undefeated team. As for 5akkerliner ask PJ, he added them in. And find where I ever said Clemson would beat Bama, fact is I’ve said everyone is playing for 2nd not named Bama.
    Actually River Rat and SCtrky did buy I know that doesn’t fit the narritive of your story.....

[QUOTE=Saltydog235;2560857]
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post

They should have been third just like KH said. Find where I said that you claimed they’d beat Bama.

If you are going to reward ND for being undefeated with a 5 point win over Vandy and Pitt, then you need to reward UCF for a two year undefeated run with a win over Auburn.....the only team that beat Alabama last year.

Everybody knows ND doesn't belong. OSU , Georgia, and/ or UCF would have been a better pick.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-06-2018 at 07:28 PM.

[QUOTE=PJ1012;2560863]

Actually River Rat and SCtrky did buy I know that doesn’t fit the narritive of your story.....
    The narrative of my story has been consistent. Jawja has two losses, one to a 9-3 LSU who beat them like a rented mule. They then lost to Alabama, they don’t deserve a shot over an OU that lost once but won the conference, hell even an OSU that won their conference. And certainly not over 3 undefeated power 5’s. Outside looking in, do better next year. Quit bitching, whining and crying about it, go buy some Bama swag and jump on the bandwagon like normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    If you are going to reward ND for being undefeated with a 5 point win over Vandy and Pitt, then you need to reward UCF for a two year undefeated run with a win over Auburn.....the only team that beat Alabama last year.

Everybody knows ND doesn't belong. OSU , Georgia, and/ or UCF would have been a better pick.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    ND is there for ratings and money. OSU chokes worse than Jawja in big games, though they did actually win their conference. Jawja, once again 2 losses. UCF, why not, put them in at 4 and you won’t have to worry about a group of 5 being considered for 20yrs.

[QUOTE=jcoker;2560870]

They should have been third just like KH said. Find where I said that you claimed they’d beat Bama.

You think the committee is going to put a 2 loss team ahead of a 12-0 ND team. Hell, I’m surprised ND isn’t #2 or even #1 considering the way all these experts want to blow them.