Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Herbstreit: politics put Georgia....

Tell him Jozie

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by dbenn454 View Post
    If you read the article... Kirk proposed that UGA should be ranked #3, which means they would be playing Clemson.
    So wait you lose and not only do you get in you move up, he’s lost his mind on that thinking. That’s dumb as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Georgia would mud stomp Klimpsux.
    Won’t have the chance if you do not win

IF Clemson lost to ANYONE we would be on outside looking in as well, way it goes

If you read the article... Kirk proposed that UGA should be ranked #3, which means they would be playing Clemson.
    They don't care about the article, even though it makes a lot of sense. They got to the playoffs playing virtually nobody. They have been praying for a 1st round matchup with ND for 6 weeks. That's their MO.
    They also are tickled ,like last year, they are not facing Georgia. They know Georgia is better than Clemson. They whole football world saw it last year and will see it again shortly. Georgia is the only team that can hang with Alabama.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Won’t have the chance if you do not win

IF Clemson lost to ANYONE we would be on outside looking in as well, way it goes
    Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    They don't care about the article, even though it makes a lot of sense. They got to the playoffs playing virtually nobody. They have been praying for a 1st round matchup with ND for 6 weeks. That's their MO.
    They also are tickled ,like last year, they are not facing Georgia. They know Georgia is better than Clemson. They whole football world saw it last year and will see it again shortly. Georgia is the only team that can hang with Alabama.

Georgia lost to a banged up Bama playing its C game. Clemson’s probably going to lose to them too if they can beat ND. Clemson doesn’t care who they play, get that through your heads. They aren’t scared of any team, they’ve played in more big games the last few years than any team in the country besides Bama. You mouthbreathers sound like 5akkerliner and Jawja fans.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Why are you so upset? This is just another opportunity to pull for y'all boys favorite SEC team.

IMG_0371.JPG
    Last edited by wskinner; 12-06-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Why are you so upset? This is just another opportunity to pull for y'all boys favorite SEC team.
    I'm not upset one bit......just pointing out the obvious......which normally gets an immediate response from you.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-06-2018 at 08:39 AM.

It's like a damn iptay convention up in here with clemson fans begging not to change anything.

I see alot of references to power 5 and conference championships. Funny how none of you are willing to call out Notre Dame.

I'm not upset one bit......just pointing out the obvious......which normally gets an immediate response from you.

This is an example of something obvious...

IMG_0374.JPG

The stuff you're saying is the maniacal thoughts of a delusional hater.
    Last edited by wskinner; 12-06-2018 at 08:45 AM.

If Georgia could hang with Alabama they would have a w beside that match up.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    It's like a damn iptay convention up in here with clemson fans begging not to change anything.

I see alot of references to power 5 and conference championships. Funny how none of you are willing to call out Notre Dame.
    I've said before that I wish the playoffs would expand and I said Notre Fame should not get in. If other teams are judged based on conference championships then ND shouldn't be allowed in. If the committee doesn't take conference championships into consideration, like they say, then I think Ga still should have gotten in over ND

See I don't think just because Ga lost to Bama that they should be out. We don't know for certain that Bama will win it all. What if OU beats Bama? If Ga was 3 and beat Clemson it would be OU and Ga for the title. This is college football. Upsets happen every week.
    Last edited by wskinner; 12-06-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Georgia does not deserve to play Clemson or be in the conversation at this point. They ate playing where they earned to be and Texas will likely beat them like LSU did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 12-06-2018 at 08:53 AM.

if you read my response, you'd realize georgia didnt make it.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I don’t call out ND because it does not matter if you go to 8 teams, they are not going to join a conference. They are known for being independent, it will always be that way.

Call out ND for what? Their regular season record is 12-0, Jawja’s is 11-1. They need to be in a conference but they won’t be. Not with the TV contract and agreements they already have in place. They win 12, they’re going to be in, pretty much a guarantee.

You can’t do Conference champs to the playoff as AQ’s, would you really want the PAC12 this year taking up a spot. As to Conference Championships, get rid of the divisional champs and just have the two top teams play.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I've said before that I wish the playoffs would expand and I said Notre Fame should not get in. If other teams are judged based on conference championships then ND shouldn't be allowed in. If the committee doesn't take conference championships into consideration, like they say, then I think Ga still should have gotten in over ND
    Conference championship are the one thing they flip on. Alabama last year got in with out a championship. Then this year it’s why Oklahoma got in. Georgia did not deserve to be in. That loss to LSU is really ugly. Had they not lost or had a close loss things would have been different.

Y'all still talking about this past season? That ugly dog died at 0:00 after the UGA-Bama game. Everyone will get another shot next year. Relax...

UGA is a guarentee a mulligan every year due to playing in the SEC lEast. They can lose one game any season and still get in if they still win the SEC. This is true for all the SEC teams. ND with one loss would have been left out as would Clemson. UGA has nothing to whine about except Smart's fake punt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Call out ND for what? Their regular season record is 12-0, Jawja’s is 11-1. They need to be in a conference but they won’t be. Not with the TV contract and agreements they already have in place. They win 12, they’re going to be in, pretty much a guarantee.

You can’t do Conference champs to the playoff as AQ’s, would you really want the PAC12 this year taking up a spot. As to Conference Championships, get rid of the divisional champs and just have the two top teams play.
    I'll call em out.....They don't play in a conference and their schedule had 5 teams with winning records. By this logic UCF would have been a better pick. Just my opinion. I hope Clemson throttles ND and then turns around and throttles Alabama if they get past OU.......and I'm a Carolina fan!
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743