Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Did Dee-bo quit???

Well at least he cannot get hurt in the senior bowl. Oh wait...

Will he the first player to sit out a bowl then play in the senior bowl?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    It's basically an NFL showcase and a step in the process he moving on to, moron.
    Isn’t that what the combine is for though? And he could do it in shorts and a tee shirt. I think he’s already projected 1st or 2nd round. I just think that he would get more exposure in the bowl game with Carolina because he would have had at least 10 targets playing with Bentley I’m sure. In the senior bowl he might only get a handful of opportunities to make an impression. But hell I don’t know. It’s his decision so he has to do what he feels is best.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaTomms View Post
    Isn’t that what the combine is for though? And he could do it in shorts and a tee shirt. I think he’s already projected 1st or 2nd round. I just think that he would get more exposure in the bowl game with Carolina because he would have had at least 10 targets playing with Bentley I’m sure. In the senior bowl he might only get a handful of opportunities to make an impression. But hell I don’t know. It’s his decision so he has to do what he feels is best.
    Yes, but combine stats don't always translate to on-field performance. Live-fire > the shooting range.

There's also a big difference in 1st round money and 2nd round money. Just my $.02.

NFL coaches and scouts watch practice at the Senior Bowl the game means less.

I am hearing Deebo will wear his HS helmet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    NFL coaches and scouts watch practice at the Senior Bowl the game means less.
    Yep.

Debo’s stock is record high after running through Clemson Defense like BigTimber winning a sack race with his same sex partner.

More power to Deebo. It’s basically just an extra interview with NFL scouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Debo’s stock is record high after running through Clemson Defense like BigTimber winning a sack race with his same sex partner.
    The talent gap was pretty obvious between him and the Tater defense. Debo will be just fine

What is wrong with you people?

I hope he does well after being on such a poor team for so long. Hopefully he avoids the Browns or whoever sucks now in that league that doesn’t matter.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post

No snow for some of us to be concerned with.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    A lot

Tateritis set in with them after UGA loss.
    It will be cured soon enough