Thread: Cornerstone Gundog Academy

Default Cornerstone Gundog Academy

Has anyone used an online training program such as Cornerstone Gundog Academy? I would like to be a little more efficient and organized with my new pup but to get the worthwhile videos the program cost just under $400. Thoughts?
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

I have not done anything with them but I know of allot of people that like the Smartworks program. He is actually a member on the Refuge Forum.

https://www.gundogsupply.com/evan-gr...martfetch.html

I have used the Cornerstone program. It is a positive based, no e-collar program, that has been very easy to follow a long with. The biggest benefit of having it has been the support from the trainers who designed the program. If I'm struggling with anything, I shoot them a text and get a response quickly or they will pick up the phone and call me. Couldn't ask for more than that.

Nothing they are doing is revolutionary but it's a solid program and will definitely get the ball rolling for you.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I have the whole set of the smartworks stuff I bought off here from a guy for 300$. Its sitting in the closest still. After buying we found out wife was pregnant and had to get house ready and training a puppy went out the door. May sell if you are interested.