Thread: Did Carolina?

Did Carolina have anybody ineligible for their bowl game this year? Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

I told some Carolina fans at work the other day that I thought Georgia looked good for next year. They said I sounded like a Carolina fan with "next year" and all. I said no, I was talking about January of '08, they wouldn't know anything about that because Carolina doesn't play that time of year!

and they still whipped your ass.

I'm sure we'll be hearing about 16-12 for years to come. I know why Carolina fans say wait til next year, because the past just really isn't that fun.

Glad you had your bowl game in September.

That avatar looks like you root for SC State... with the blue state as a background, especially since the "G" is so small on the little bulldog's hat... it is kind of tough to make out.

Also, you are called SC DAWG which leads one to believe that you pull for SC State.

In turn, even if folks see the little G on the doggie's cute hat it would still be quite easy to overlook. It is, I believe, a priori knowledge that most Georgian's wouldn't leave home to be "SC DAWG"s since SC is so untenably conservative politically (ironically labeled as a "red" state), especially on topics like gay rights, etc.

(just the messenger dude)

SC Sate? Didn't Derek Watson end up there?

Anyway, I hope all jerkoffs, Taters and Cocks are having a good Christmas.