• OVER.58.5

22 52.38%
  • UNDER 58.5

7 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: GAMECOCKS at CLEMSON - Palmetto Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    There are no more excuses being made today than there was in the 5 longest years in Pickens Tech history. Those 5 years were full of Clemson gave Carolina the game bc of turnovers. No Tahj sucked and was scared of #7. Am I saying that our 9 starters wouldn’t have made a difference... well no one will ever know. The team in the upstate won and that’s all that matters. But honestly you should have and it shouldn’t have been as close at it was. Dabo knew that and tacked on a cheap one at the end. What I am saying is your $2 million dollar d line was almost nonexistent and your secondary is garbage. The gap is closing and you taters can’t see it. Which is fine to us. You better pray Bama beats UGA bc if they don’t you’ll get Bama in the first round and it’ll be New Orleans all over again but way worst. Their won’t be a “natty”......
    And so what if there isn't a natty? Is that honestly the best coot fans have got? No natty = throw the whole year in the trash . Yall have got to be kidding me. Carolina hasn't even won 10 bowl games in their whole existence!!!!
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

i am glad we have some meaningful football to play.
    I do not agree that the "gap is closing" but its ok. its your story. tell it any way that makes you feel better about yourself.

You do realize we are the #2 team in the country, right? Not far for us to go and plenty of room for you to improve.

I can draw you a neat little graph if pictures help you with math at all....

Congrats on beating the spread...bc that's what this is all about, right? It "shouldnt have been as close as it was"

we were up 28 points, remember?

ah hell. who am I kidding....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Let me say it again so the back of the class can hear it..... CAROLINA HASNT EVER EVEN WON 10 BOWL GAMES EVER
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    No Dentite, nothing will now change the score. 9 starters out on defense did.

Row Tide.
    Clemson just hung 700 yards of offense on your defensive-minded head coach. It wouldn't have mattered if you had all your starters in there Clemson would have still run the ball all over Carolina.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

There are no more excuses being made today than there was in the 5 longest years in Pickens Tech history. Those 5 years were full of Clemson gave Carolina the game bc of turnovers. No Tahj sucked and was scared of #7. Am I saying that our 9 starters wouldn’t have made a difference... well no one will ever know. The team in the upstate won and that’s all that matters. But honestly you should have and it shouldn’t have been as close at it was. Dabo knew that and tacked on a cheap one at the end. What I am saying is your $2 million dollar d line was almost nonexistent and your secondary is garbage. The gap is closing and you taters can’t see it. Which is fine to us. You better pray Bama beats UGA bc if they don’t you’ll get Bama in the first round and it’ll be New Orleans all over again but way worst. Their won’t be a “natty” appearance at all......
    How was the D-line non-existent? U5C had under 100yds on the ground, Bentley got sacked twice and pressured quite a few times despite the Dline being held most plays. I'd say the Dline did their part, the secondary not so much.

The gap isn't really closing, #6 will happen next year then 7-10. You got beaten by 21 despite playing the best game offensively of the season, Clemson played decent on offense and shitty in the secondary. Congrats on the moral win once again.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I don't see how some of you aggravating sombitches ever convinced a woman to let you see her naked, much less live with you and let you have sex with her once a quarter..

Sheeeeesh
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Yall are still arguing about this dumb fucking shit?

Clempson won, Carolina lost.. Clempson, worry about Pitt, Carolina- akron..

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i am glad we have some meaningful football to play.
    I do not agree that the "gap is closing" but its ok. its your story. tell it any way that makes you feel better about yourself.

You do realize we are the #2 team in the country, right? Not far for us to go and plenty of room for you to improve.

I can draw you a neat little graph if pictures help you with math at all....

Congrats on beating the spread...bc that's what this is all about, right? It "shouldnt have been as close as it was"

we were up 28 points, remember?

ah hell. who am I kidding....
    You were up 28 and it was quickly cut back to 14 and a onside kick with 3 minutes to go. But hey it’s your story tell it how you want. Only in a mind of an upstate fan can you say bc you were up by 28 at one point you basically won by 28. And believe me, none of us care that you can’t take orange glasses off and see the gap is closing. Bmac and his boys put up 600 yards on that vaunted #1 defense of the tater’s. Bmac out coached the OU reject the other night, plain and simple. It was all about depth. That is and will close

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Clemson just hung 700 yards of offense on your defensive-minded head coach. It wouldn't have mattered if you had all your starters in there Clemson would have still run the ball all over Carolina.
    My big brother, Bama, gonna get some karma. We will see that cute little grin on S Wennie's face.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

you were not very good in school, were you?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

You were up 28 and it was quickly cut back to 14 and a onside kick with 3 minutes to go. But hey it’s your story tell it how you want. Only in a mind of an upstate fan can you say bc you were up by 28 at one point you basically won by 28. And believe me, none of us care that you can’t take orange glasses off and see the gap is closing. Bmac and his boys put up 600 yards on that vaunted #1 defense of the tater’s. Bmac out coached the OU reject the other night, plain and simple. It was all about depth. That is and will close
    Sir, all due respect, but if Bentley hadn't been lights out nearly perfect, "we" lose 56-17 at best. I know about the injuries, etc, but the fact of the matter is we let worse teams than Clemson score on us like a pinball machine with those defensive starters on the field. "We" are better than we were in Spurrier's last year. That's the only gap that's closed and it's not worth bragging about. All due respect.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Sir, all due respect, but if Bentley hadn't been lights out nearly perfect, "we" lose 56-17 at best. I know about the injuries, etc, but the fact of the matter is we let worse teams than Clemson score on us like a pinball machine with those defensive starters on the field. "We" are better than we were in Spurrier's last year. That's the only gap that's closed and it's not worth bragging about. All due respect.
    Not once did I ever use “we” “sir”. I did not play or ever play at Carolina so I don’t use “we”. All I do is donate money,buy tickets, and drink liquor before the game. In “all due respect” of course

All I do is donate money,buy tickets, and drink liquor before the game.
    This explains why you sound so ignorant when you "try" to talk football.

the gap is closing and you taters can’t see it. Which is fine to us. You better pray Bama beats UGA bc if they don’t you’ll get Bama in the first round and it’ll be New Orleans all over again but way worst. Their won’t be a “natty” appearance at all......
    And another "my big brother is gonna kick your ass" post. Awesome, keep em coming fellas

How many times did I hear "the gap is closing" in 2015 when you only lost by 5 or something in the cockroach? Yeah, it was closing alright, to the tune of 56-7 the following November.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

i smell onions.....
    \"Go to Know\"

Not once did I ever use “we” “sir”. I did not play or ever play at Carolina so I don’t use “we”. All I do is donate money,buy tickets, and drink liquor before the game. In “all due respect” of course
    I didn't mean to imply that you had. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by SCTRKY View Post
    This explains why you sound so ignorant when you "try" to talk football.
    I said I didn’t play at Carolina dumbass... I played qb in high school. If you want to talk x’s and o’s we can.

I said I didn’t play at Carolina dumbass... I played qb in high school. If you want to talk x’s and o’s we can.
    I don't care what you played, or where you played it. You have shown over and over again that you can't talk x's and o's.
    Last edited by SCTRKY; 11-26-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Please DON'T make such suggestions. I can only hear "two high safeties", "RPO" and "physicality" so much. And those who don't understand will just try to belittle those who do.