• OVER.58.5

22 52.38%
  • UNDER 58.5

7 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: GAMECOCKS at CLEMSON - Palmetto Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    "If only we could watch our football team play an ACC schedule" said no one ever.
    Are they really playing a 7-4 Pitt for the ACC Title?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    So it is Clemson's fault that everybody else sucks?
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    I don't know if any of y'all cootards have looked at your schedule next year? But y'all are right I cannot wait till next year.
    You're going down O'doyle
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    did you really just lose to your instate rival by three touchdowns? for the 5th straight loss in the series?

Did you really think it thru when you started poking your chest out this morning?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    I don't know if any of y'all cootards have looked at your schedule next year? But y'all are right I cannot wait till next year.
    Yeah, when alabama is stomping a mud hole in them, I'm sure Bentley will say something profound again like, "oh they're not that much better than us"
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    O'Coyle rules!
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    "If only we could watch our football team play an ACC schedule" said no one ever.
    Is that gamecock for "I would rather get my ass whooped over and over again and barely be bowl eligible year after year"?
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

O'Doyle rules!

Got you something for next Thanksgiving...

IMG_0358.JPG

This is so pathetic. The only thing you miserable little people have to grasp on to is your conference. Your mighty conference is 2-11 against Clemson in it's last 13 games. If you discount the record of one of those teams due to the fact that it is a bottom dweller in said conference, the almighty SEC's record is 2-6 against Clemson. Please tell us more about how Clemson would struggle if we played in the almighty SEC......
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 11-26-2018 at 11:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    This is so pathetic. The only thing you miserable little people have to grasp on to is your conference. Your mighty conference is 2-11 against Clemson in it's last 13 games. If you discount the record of one of those teams due to the fact that it is a bottom dweller in said conference, the almighty SEC's record is 2-6 against Clemson. Please tell us more about how Clemson would struggle if we played in the almighty SEC......
    It wouldn't be the death of the program, but it would be tougher, lots..

Not saying Clemson wouldn't be an elite program or taking anything away from them, but it definitely wouldn't be as easy..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Not so, good sir. I can channel a great American movie to disparage Clemson:

"I don't like the name Lawrence; only faggots and sailors are named Lawrence."

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

It wouldn't be the death of the program, but it would be tougher, lots..

Not saying Clemson wouldn't be an elite program or taking anything away from them, but it definitely wouldn't be as easy..
    No question...Adding UGA in place of FSU would make it much more difficult. Swapping out Ole Miss for Syracuse, A&M for A&M, a wash. Vandy for NC STATE...meh...tinercee for wake and Florida for BC...meh.

No question the SEC East is down big time. Acc is down to almost historic levels....Only close game I see if Scar and Clemson swapped schedules is UGA. Do you disagree? or Are you talking about the SEC East in its glory days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

So it wouldn't be as easy if we played in the SEC East? Who other than UGA would even give us a game? UT? UK? Vandy?
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

This is so pathetic. The only thing you miserable little people have to grasp on to is your conference. Your mighty conference is 2-9 against Clemson in it's last 11 games. Please tell us more about how Clemson would struggle if we played in the almighty SEC......
    I agree it's a tired argument, but forgive us for the tired argument this time because we saw a side of Jake Bentley we really hadn't seen all year. I'm used to losing with him as "our" QB, but I'm not used to him looking like Patrick Mahomes while doing so.

SC is nowhere near as good as Clemson. I accept that and congratulate the Tigers for another win. But I don't think Clemson's defense lived up to the hype even I expected from them.

With only 12 Wins in over 40 years I don't think most of this crowd will live to see a turn around................5

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I agree it's a tired argument, but forgive us for the tired argument this time because we saw a side of Jake Bentley we really hadn't seen all year. I'm used to losing with him as "our" QB, but I'm not used to him looking like Patrick Mahomes while doing so.

SC is nowhere near as good as Clemson. I accept that and congratulate the Tigers for another win. But I don't think Clemson's defense lived up to the hype even I expected from them.
    No, the d played awful. Glad we had an offense, and special teams. GLad its a team sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post

I don't disagree about the defense at all. I give credit to Bentley and the offense for having a good plan and executing it well. I just can't even fathom being in a position as a Clemson fan of saying to somebody after a loss, "Ohhhh we exposed y'all, Alabama is gonna beat your ass because we exposed your weaknesses". You don't have to be a hall of fame football coach to see that our secondary, specifically our safeties, suck out loud at times. If Bama kicks our asses, and they certainly may, it won't be because Carolina "exposed" us......

“Palmetto Bowl”......WTF, you just move here from Ohio?

Some of y'all need to get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    No, the d played awful. Glad we had an offense, and special teams. GLad its a team sport
    They've got a great offense. It may be enough to beat Bama. Crazier stuff has happened.

And the d-line deserves the hype it's gotten.