• OVER.58.5

22 52.38%
  • UNDER 58.5

7 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: GAMECOCKS at CLEMSON - Palmetto Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    So it wouldn't be as easy if we played in the SEC East? Who other than UGA would even give us a game? UT? UK? Vandy?
    I hate to break it to you, but Clemson would be 4th or 5th in the Big 12.......and 5th or 6th in the SEC.

Stop cherry picking divisions.

We are only 22 points away from having an entirely different conversation today. Coulda been just 15, but we all know how that went down.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but Clemson would be 4th or 5th in the Big 12.......and 5th or 6th in the SEC.

What does that say about Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I don't disagree about the defense at all. I give credit to Bentley and the offense for having a good plan and executing it well. I just can't even fathom being in a position as a Clemson fan of saying to somebody after a loss, "Ohhhh we exposed y'all, Alabama is gonna beat your ass because we exposed your weaknesses". You don't have to be a hall of fame football coach to see that our secondary, specifically our safeties, suck out loud at times. If Bama kicks our asses, and they certainly may, it won't be because Carolina "exposed" us......
    Take all of "our" moral victories with a copenhagen-wad-sized pinch of salt. It's all "we" have most seasons. You can't really understand until 7-5 is your team's outcome on a good year and 0-11 isn't a distant memory.

I chuckle at fans of other teams complaining about one facet of their team after a win. A win is a win, bottom line. I agree with Swinney about that.

Oklahoma has not fared well vs Clemson.

And second in SEC at worst.
    We beat the second best team in the only division that counts over thar.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Oklahoma has not fared well vs Clemson.

And second in SEC at worst.
    We beat the second best team in the only division that counts over thar.

Different team with a different coach, but stick with the tater mindset, once you beat them one time, your always better than them.

And Georgia would kill Clemson.

That type of thinking is what makes clemsoning so much fun.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-26-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Different team with a different coach, but stick with the tater mindset, once you beat them one time, your always better than them.

And Georgia would kill Clemson.

That type of thinking is what makes clemsoning so much fun.
    I’ll take my mindset over yours any day.....which is to find somebody......ANYBODY that can beat your boogie man!

Don’t y’all have a women’s basketball recruiting championship to celebrate? It’s championship season for the rest of us.

Scheduling a game on dec 1 doesn’t make it a championship, you have to earn an invite.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

^agreed

Coot logic is to find bad things to say about clemson on the internet.

saying we are the "5th or 6th best team in the SEC" is one of those things....

but saying it doesnt make it true.

I love that clemson lives in coot fan's heads.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 11-26-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

USC came into the game with 9 defensive starters out. I never said Clemson caused these injuries. I do not believe they were caused by not being in condition either.

CLEMSON
    South Carolina’s mounting injuries on defense are making Gamecocks head coach Will Muschamp angry.

He’s angry about the cut blocks that he said Saturday night have caused long-term injuries to defensive linemen Bryson Allen-Williams and Aaron Sterling and defensive end Daniel Fennell.

“We’ve had three illegal cut blocks,” Muschamp said. “At the end of the day, we talk about player safety. Why don’t we eliminate that?”

Muschamp has spoken to college football administrators about the issue, he said.

“They don’t listen to me,” he said.

Defensive end D.J. Wonnum and Sterling were surprise scratches from South Carolina’s lineup before Saturday night’s 56-35 loss to No. 2 Clemson. Wonnum had surgery to repair an ankle injury he suffered in the first game of the season and will miss next week’s game against Akron and possibly the bowl game as well. Sterling and Allen-Williams also have had ankle surgery that will keep them out at least until the bowl game.

Defensive back Jaycee Horn also missed the Clemson game due to an ankle injury. Horn dressed out and warmed up with the Gamecocks prior to the game but came out immediately before kickoff without his pads and wearing a walking boot.

Fennell suffered what Muschamp believes in an ACL tear on what Muschamp said was a cut block by the Tigers. Defensive lineman Keir Thomas was also unable to finish the game due to injury.

Defensive backs J.T. Ibe, Nick Harvey, Jamyest Williams, Javon Charleston, Jaylin Dickerson already had been lost to long-term injuries.

Asked about how much the injuries affected his team’s game plan, Muschamp snapped, “What do you think? That’s a dumb question” before quickly apologizing for losing his temper.

Clemson gained 744 yards Saturday night, the most ever against South Carolina.

The injuries are “huge for us,” middle linebacker T.J. Brunson said. “We always say next man up. We expect you to come in and make plays and do the right things, and we didn’t do it enough. You guys saw it. (The injured players) are definitely big parts of the program.”

“I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. I am surrounded by guys who love to fight, who embrace the challenge.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Not just coots. The Jawja boys on here are just as bad. They think they want Clemson.

Dabo hates the Climp5in fans now.
    Say’s if y’all don’t follow the CUlt guidelines
    he may have to take his toys and go play in another sandbox

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    USC came into the game with 9 defensive starters out. I never said Clemson caused these injuries. I do not believe they were caused by not being in condition either.
    you lost. by three touchdowns. no amount of google is gonna change that.

shouldnt you be focused on akron?

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Not just coots. The Jawja boys on here are just as bad. They think they want Clemson.
    He says as he prays for Bama to win the SECCG......

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    No more than y'all think you're equal to 'Bama. At ANY point in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    He says as he prays for Bama to win the SECCG......
    I don't have to pray. Bama has made everyone look stupid this year. They are going to do the same to Ga.

No Dentite, nothing will now change the score. 9 starters out on defense did.

Row Tide.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

dont make me look at your posts before the game.

you still lost. no amount of "excuses" is gonna change that.

my how I love the way coots are acting this morning. its like you won the national championship of not sucking as bad as you thought you did.

Congrats?

He's pathetic toof, this ain't breakin news
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

no, he's typical.

typical coot logic

I honestly had no idea it would be this bad, though. I just have a hard time understanding how you lose by three TDs but still have enough spark left to throw another punch. It makes no sense.

OK. you had some guys out on defense. I had actually heard of two of them.
    OK. You lose to SEC teams year in and year out. Gotcha
    OK. Bentley does not suck in big games like everyone said. Kudos to him.

I hate to admit that pbiz likely had the most rational response....so what's that tell us?

Congrats on your moral victory that "could've been closer" if all kinds of things might've happened.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    dont make me look at your posts before the game.

you still lost. no amount of "excuses" is gonna change that.

my how I love the way coots are acting this morning. its like you won the national championship of not sucking as bad as you thought you did.

Congrats?
    There are no more excuses being made today than there was in the 5 longest years in Pickens Tech history. Those 5 years were full of Clemson gave Carolina the game bc of turnovers. No Tahj sucked and was scared of #7. Am I saying that our 9 starters wouldn’t have made a difference... well no one will ever know. The team in the upstate won and that’s all that matters. But honestly you should have and it shouldn’t have been as close at it was. Dabo knew that and tacked on a cheap one at the end. What I am saying is your $2 million dollar d line was almost nonexistent and your secondary is garbage. The gap is closing and you taters can’t see it. Which is fine to us. You better pray Bama beats UGA bc if they don’t you’ll get Bama in the first round and it’ll be New Orleans all over again but way worst. Their won’t be a “natty” appearance at all......
    Last edited by PJ1012; 11-26-2018 at 01:53 PM.