Thread: Michelle Fixing His Package

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Michelle Fixing His Package

That is all.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Their looks and orientation matter none to me. I think it is beneath us to drop to their level. I don't like their policies or philosophy or the direction they want to take our country. To bring up physical appearance or other non-relevant aspects cheapens our message. I scratch my balls when I don't think anyone is looking...so what?
    Last edited by Palmetto Bug; 11-17-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Yeah I agree. Having a Muslim (and a sinning one by Islamic standards) in the WH after 9/11 doesn't make much sense.

As for the gay/tranny stuff. It's all about optics. What did the daughters do for them?

I've seen some pretty credible information that the girls were daughters of a black couple, the mother was a doctor, that "loaned" them to the Obamas during his term in office. This makes me wonder just who the older lady (supposedly Michelle's grandmother or some such) really was. She lived in the WH with them and watched after the girls. Could be she was the girls' real grandmother.

Q has said nothing about any of this. But if I've learned anything from him it's how important "optics" are and how they lead the public's thought processes. It's probably the most important tool the Deep State has. That's why we have false flags, to change the narrative. It's all about optics.

And these girls would make a good case for optics. We tend to develop our beliefs and perceptions on what we can see, what we perceive with our sight. That's why perception is hacked using optics. It's used in the legal system all the time. The nasty unwashed, unshaven criminal shows up in court with a neat haircut, a clean shave and a nice well fitting suit. There's a reason for that. It's optics to soften the jury's perception. It's hard to see the evil bastage underneath when you cover him in the attire of a normal middle class God fearing young man. He looks like he just came from prayer meeting. And this stuff works.

It's all about the optics, When people saw those two little girls any doubts about Michelle being a tranny or Obama being gay left their minds immediately. They saw a typical American family. Optics in action.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 11-17-2018 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Their looks and orientation matter none to me. I think it is be beneath us to drop to their level. I don't like their policies or philosophy or the direction they want to take our country. To bring up physical appearance or other non-relevant aspects cheapens our message. I scratch my balls when I don't think anyone is looking...so what?
    Agreed