Thread: Active Shooter

Default Active Shooter

Any of you Newberry guys heard anything about an active shooter at Newberry High School? Just got a call at my office saying there was an active shooter right now.

Heard the same, but haven't heard any details.

Speculation:

By WIS News 10 Staff | November 13, 2018 at 11:37 AM EST - Updated November 13 at 11:37 AM
    NEWBERRY, SC (WIS) - A Newberry County School District spokesperson confirmed that Newberry High School is on lockdown, but it is not due to an active shooter at the school.

The spokesperson said the school took security measures while an active investigation is taking place at the school and could not speak any further on the incident.

The spokesperson said no students are in danger. The school is located on Main Street in Newberry.

We’ve reached out to the Newberry County Sheriff’s Office for more information on the investigation.

We have a crew headed to the scene for more information. Check back for more updates.
    Bah! Humbug!

Sportin’s mini bike backfired. Move along.

Whoops. Jet fuel only belongs in jets apparently

Someone with a gun tried to get in the school but failed. Lee Foster and newberry’s finest searching for him. They know who it is just got to find him now.

My sister teaches out there. It scared the shit out of her. It was a student and the gun was in his book bag while he was in class. Teacher confronted him and he hauled ass apparently.
    Last edited by scduckcmdr; 11-13-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Heard they just caught him in W Cola...

You can't hide from Sheriff Foster in Newberry County.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

local news said a student opened his book bag and a magazine fell on the floor and was seen by a bunch of folks

Last edited by tjm84; 11-13-2018 at 02:08 PM.
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Thanks for the update Thomas.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

No problem. Got a little wet but overall a good outcome considering the circumstances.
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Quavadre?

Damn if that ain't a new one...

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk