Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how do y'all spin it?

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    You have to look at his post back on February 11th. 11-2 is 9. 9 is 3x3. So if you look the third letter in the three words you get D,M, and A. The Q is obvious if you aren't a clown that supports the deep state.

So we know Q is a QDMA member. But he actually proved the past once again. Look closely at the picture of the 204" buck killed in Georgia. 3 numbers in 204. 2+0+4 =6 +3 gives us the 3 and 9 we saw in the first message. What was on the kids hat? QC. Q comes before C so he's telling us that there will be a BC deer.

I rest my case. Not sure how it could be more obvious. But y'all keep believing the lies in GON and other hunting magazines. Some of us know the truth.
    😂 ... you did a good job putting that together. It almost makes sense. 😎
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 11-13-2018 at 10:28 AM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    You have to look at his post back on February 11th. 11-2 is 9. 9 is 3x3. So if you look the third letter in the three words you get D,M, and A. The Q is obvious if you aren't a clown that supports the deep state.

So we know Q is a QDMA member. But he actually proved the past once again. Look closely at the picture of the 204" buck killed in Georgia. 3 numbers in 204. 2+0+4 =6 +3 gives us the 3 and 9 we saw in the first message. What was on the kids hat? QC. Q comes before C so he's telling us that there will be a BC deer.

I rest my case. Not sure how it could be more obvious. But y'all keep believing the lies in GON and other hunting magazines. Some of us know the truth.
    I’m dead
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

So Q is why we have buck tags. Well I'll be damned.

Nothing happens in congress without 60 senators approving,,, except confirmation of judicial appointments. Legislating from the bench and executive orders have become the new power since congress has needed their power due to complete partizan politics.

Business will do will knowing congress is out of the picture. Hopefully these trade wars end in a US victory.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by coonsqualler01 View Post
    So Q is why we have buck tags. Well I'll be damned.
    The deep state is alive in well in SC. I don't want to name any names, but don't forget to put camo [tape] on your gun this [duck] season.

Charles Ruth is working on some sealed indictments.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    The democrats learned that if they put up normal people in most races, not all of them, against bad republicans they can win. The House is more of an intimate deal, the areas are smaller.. Like "Hey, he's my guy, I've known him for years, he wouldn't vote on that silly shit in DC because he's normal".
    Lots of truth to this...

A lot of the House seats had districts that were redrawn to favor Democrats since the last election in 2016. This caused some of the change.

Quote Originally Posted by SC REBEL View Post
    A lot of the House seats had districts that were redrawn to favor Democrats since the last election in 2016. This caused some of the change.
    Source please?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by SC REBEL View Post
    I think some newly drawn districts were overturned at the Supreme Court level, or at least sent back to the states to be redrawn. Not sure too many new districts got drawn up, at least not enough to matter.

Gerrymandered democratic districts have existed forever, and are deeply rooted for good reason. Republicans mess around with some things here and there, but for the most part the gerrymandering is set as they know who will live where and when.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Source please?

Evenin' Roddie. Fire watch again?

Maybe the fact that a large portion of swing votes still expect the POTUS to display some level of professionalism. So when a candidate backed Trump he or she was voted out in contested areas.

Trump is doing a shitty job selling his success... economy and not going far enough on promise to decrease bureaucracy.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Maybe if he was treated with respect he'd return it.

not likely
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

NC congressional districts were ruled in federal court to be an unconstitutional partisan gerrymander. This was a ruling after the districts were redrawn because it was ruled in 2011 that the districts were illegally drawn along racial lines.

So, because of the limited time between the ruling and the election, citizens in NC voted in districts that were ruled in federal court to be unconstitutionally gerrymandered.

Let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    That ship has long since sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Truth

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

George W. Bush treated everyone with respect and the MSM still skewered him. Being sweet and gentle, reaching across the aisle [he vetoed once or twice in eight years] is oh so seldom reciprocated. I hope Trump continues to cause angst in establishment-supporting Republicans and Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Evenin' Roddie. Fire watch again?
    Yessir.

Quote Originally Posted by GameLandHntr View Post
    NC congressional districts were ruled in federal court to be an unconstitutional partisan gerrymander. This was a ruling after the districts were redrawn because it was ruled in 2011 that the districts were illegally drawn along racial lines.

So, because of the limited time between the ruling and the election, citizens in NC voted in districts that were ruled in federal court to be unconstitutionally gerrymandered.

Let that sink in.
    Gerrymandering sucks. Putting state assemblies in charge of redrawing district lines clearly isn't working, but what other option do we have?

And the North Carolina map still needs to be reviewed by the Supreme Court.
    Last edited by Moonlight Hunter; 11-14-2018 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Yessir.
    Hope all is well.