Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how do y'all spin it?

Default how do y'all spin it?

I've been out of pocket and had no idea who won what elections. I get back to city life and all I see is "the Dems win" this or that seat.

I feel like the people have spoken....but I cant seem to find any news about it on scducks. Or maybe I cant sift thru all the crap to find it.

So, how does the conservative "minority(?)" explain the overwhelming loss in the House?

Understand before you get your panties wadded up, that I am, indeed, disappointed in the outcome.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

It was going to be a loss. The House is made up of people that think they matter, deep down they want to be senators. So they talk their job up, knowing full well they're not going to accomplish anything..

Id say a large majority of people residing in the local cemetaries showed up to vote this time...of course they are mostly all democrats......
    If it aint got 8 toes & a green head,it aint a duck.

OK. All that being said....

Seriously. The majority of people voted to replace the Rs with Ds. I cant imagine that is a good thing for the conservative base. What does it mean????
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Duck Buster knows what's up. Funny how they found ALOT of Democrat vote's days after it was over. They just appeared. Florida was the worst.
    Last edited by DRDUCK; 11-13-2018 at 08:13 AM.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The democrats learned that if they put up normal people in most races, not all of them, against bad republicans they can win. The House is more of an intimate deal, the areas are smaller.. Like "Hey, he's my guy, I've known him for years, he wouldn't vote on that silly shit in DC because he's normal".

I don't have a ton of experience following national elections, but it seems to me a relatively normal and expected outcome for the party of the sitting President to lose seats in the House mid-term. The grass is always greener...

My grandfather had a theory: The best way to keep the government from screwing things up is to have them do as little as possible. He preferred to have the executive and legislative branches controlled by different parties.
    Last edited by Beauregard; 11-13-2018 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beauregard View Post
    I don't have a ton of experience following national elections, but it seems to me a relatively normal and expected outcome for the party of the sitting President to lose seats in the House mid-term. The grass is always greener...
    Happend with Obama.

Aren't you people listening? Q told us this would happen. Sure we didn't realize it until afterwards but that's only because the future proves the past. Not because we look at those cryptic messages and make them say what we want them to say after an event has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    the overwhelming loss in the House?
    compare it to other midterms in last 20 or 30 years. not sure I'd call it overwhelming. probably less than what would be traditionally expected.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Does Q deer hunt?
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by Beauregard View Post

My grandfather had a theory: The best way to keep the government from screwing things up is to have them do as little as possible. He preferred to have the executive and legislative branches controlled by different parties.
    Spot on

I've been out of pocket and had no idea who won what elections. I get back to city life and all I see is "the Dems win" this or that seat.

I feel like the people have spoken....but I cant seem to find any news about it on scducks. Or maybe I cant sift thru all the crap to find it.

So, how does the conservative "minority(?)" explain the overwhelming loss in the House?

Understand before you get your panties wadded up, that I am, indeed, disappointed in the outcome.
    Trump lost less house seats than Clinton, Bush, or Obama did in their first midterms. Also had the 3rd most midterm senate seat pickups (Depending on what happens in Florida, ugh) in 100 years or something like that. Not spin, that's fact.

The next two years will be hell as the house spends every waking hour trying to screw with Trump. 85 investigations so they say now they have tee'd up. It will be miserable, but will make trump that much more popular and he will probably win 2020 by a landslide even though the dems will try to run that Beto O'Rourke "rockstar" or someone like that against him.

Ralph’s pretty spot on.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

"Presidential Harassment" drove the markets down yesterday according to the POTUS. I think it was the invaders from Honduras myself.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Happend with Obama.
    Yep, happens with all elections. Obi-wan-bama lost 63 House seats in 2010. Matter of fact he lost the most seats since before Truman. Maybe ever.

Trump in this election made only been 5 times in the last 105 years that a sitting president won seats in the senate in the off year election. This was one of those times.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/242093/...residents.aspx

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

This is good for Trump.

You have to look at his post back on February 11th. 11-2 is 9. 9 is 3x3. So if you look the third letter in the three words you get D,M, and A. The Q is obvious if you aren't a clown that supports the deep state.

So we know Q is a QDMA member. But he actually proved the past once again. Look closely at the picture of the 204" buck killed in Georgia. 3 numbers in 204. 2+0+4 =6 +3 gives us the 3 and 9 we saw in the first message. What was on the kids hat? QC. Q comes before C so he's telling us that there will be a BC deer.

I rest my case. Not sure how it could be more obvious. But y'all keep believing the lies in GON and other hunting magazines. Some of us know the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    Does Q deer hunt?

Republicans picked up more Senate seats, its not unusual for the House to flip at mid-terms.

LOTS of Democrats voted against Hillary... It's common for seats to change at midterms. Pretty much expected. What I find funny is the hypocrisy in the outcomes. Everyone on Facebook has a "together against anti-Semitism" banner but are celebrating the two Muslim women being elected who are openly against Jews.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    I am an equal opportunity hater.