Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 200" GA bow kill

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    You could get your mouth slapped for being a punk.
    I can assure you this you prick. CC is one of the last people you want to slap.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    I can assure you this you prick. CC is one of the last people you want to slap.
    Yea he's a tiny little fella...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Cali, you should ride with him. I have a Denali truck now and wranglers, bo.
    Hahaha, calling out Cali too.

Phillip, considering your profession, I know you haven’t been around many true men lately. Both CC or Cali would stomp a mud hole in your yellow backed coward self.

Just stop, you look pathetic
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Look pathetic? "bo", he passed pathetic way back there.
    Last edited by wskinner; 11-16-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    It still wouldn’t help us, sure you’d see a few big ones that wouldn’t make it otherwise, but we don’t have the genetics or the “soil” to get anywhere close to what Georgia has. There are hundreds of places in this state that only shoot mature deer, protein feed, etc and have for a long time. Do they kill good bucks, absolutely, but they aren’t growing 170’s, maybe a few oddballs here and there but you just can’t replicate it, we don’t have “it”. So just stay happy shooting mature deer.

There are plenty of studies that show simply the nutrients/soil in area when given to deer from a poor area, those deer caught up to the quality area in just a couple generations.
    I definitely respect you’re opinion as someone who kills a pile of big animals and I admit I don’t study deer at all. But if your theory is true then explain to me why I have a close friend with 22 bucks 155” or better on his wall all killed on his land in Lee CO GA. Only thing he does is farm and puts out corn late season. He doesn’t manage the buck to doe ratio at all. I have seen 229 (when we stopped counting) does and 4 mature bucks in one field at night. As a side note all but 8 of the aforementioned bucks were taken with a bow. It is not a situation where the neighborhoods feed protein becyits 17.5k acres with 10k ish being consecutive.
    Just food for thought
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Who dafuck said Worth CO

43474693-9420-403D-9F03-3E5D90F58B2C.jpg
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

“The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHeadRocker View Post
    Yea he's a tiny little fella...
    He might be big, but he's a wuss
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Are we seriously threatening fisticuffs on a internet forum between grown assed men taking about deer?

Ducks perhaps. But deer?

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Where is Griffin with the Antler Envy Announcement. Cause I think some are looking to make a Buck and others want to shoot one.
    This what you're looking for?
    image.jpg
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

The deer were penned and tested for disease. I built a heavily wooded 20 acre pen to breed 100% out-of-state deer. I planned to dart and put ear tags in all fawns then release. Never wanted to shoot the tagged deer. Those deer then breed out of pen. Their offspring would be 50% or better out-of-state. That was the plan.

I brought DNR to look at it. That did not go well.

So- you did all of that KNOWING it was illegal- and then called the Gov't to come look at what you had done- what a fucking dumbass- you deserve every bit of legal trouble you got and also the continuing harassment about it. That's like a meth dealer calling the cops to try his latest batch. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I definitely respect you’re opinion as someone who kills a pile of big animals and I admit I don’t study deer at all. But if your theory is true then explain to me why I have a close friend with 22 bucks 155” or better on his wall all killed on his land in Lee CO GA. Only thing he does is farm and puts out corn late season. He doesn’t manage the buck to doe ratio at all. I have seen 229 (when we stopped counting) does and 4 mature bucks in one field at night. As a side note all but 8 of the aforementioned bucks were taken with a bow. It is not a situation where the neighborhoods feed protein becyits 17.5k acres with 10k ish being consecutive.
    Just food for thought
    Dude.... It's Lee County, the heart of SOWEGA deer country!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

The importer brought them in several times before to his place. I thought he was doing it with permit. Turns out he was not.

Jab, it was not fisticuffs. I planned on lining them up and use an open hand and slapping them simultaneously Three Stooge style.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

My involvement in this post is to clearly state we will never catch up to Georgia deer antler size. We lack the nutrition and genetics. We can work on age, culling, density and ratios all we want but no possible way we catch up. Blame the legislature all you want.

Biologist wanted buck tags. Limit people to one buck and three does per year and you will see improvement in antlers. Supplement food locally for better results. Who wants to make the sacrifice?
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    You're exactly right - things here never change. That's why I like this place so much.
    My man!

Tell us more about yourself.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Bumping this up since the dumbass that killed it didn't have a license and it was confiscated by DNR. Down here bird hunting and heard the whole story. https://www.gon.com/hunting/worth-co...-inch-bow-buck
    Last edited by Whackumstackum; 12-10-2018 at 06:29 PM.

What an absolute idiot

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post
    What an absolute idiot
    do you see that mullet? Would you expect anything less?