Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: USuC @ Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    I think the West Virginia game had more effect on the Clemson program than U5C.
    You may be right. Hell, Clemson went out and hired West Virginia's President shortly after that one...

some gems in here.

Who knew that the entire fan base of usc is only out to get clemson fans on message boards. I am glad to know that.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You may be right. Hell, Clemson went out and hired West Virginia's President shortly after that one...
    Hired the best DC in the country too. One that knows he’s a DC, not a HC.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I think the West Virginia game had more effect on the Clemson program than U5C.
    Well Carolina only won 12 in 40 years so 5 of the 12 was just a reminder there was a rivalry

Hell, during the first 5 we had CU fan Mods here banning Gamecock fans for no other reason than the team that they pulled for. Seen any of that fuckery this half? Nope.

Not only were CU fans vandalizing Williams Brice, but those dipshits were vandalizing their own joint as well. Seen any of that trashy bullshit going on lately? Nope.

Bout as bad as it got was when Dabozo sent his team to flick off the student section at WB last year and the kids reacted poorly yet predictably. Victory walk in the ACC vs team charging the students throwing up hand gestures, gang signs, and/or middle fingers just aint the same but spin away...
    Now hold your horses just a minute. Don't hurt yourself falling off that high horse J A B....I was banned for "impersonating an SEC fan" because I called out the three year USC run for what it was....a perfect storm of in state NFL talent staying home, combined with a favorable schedule, and the first time in the history of the SEC that we as fans experienced a down UGA, UT, and UF all at their same time. Everybody thought USC "had arrived" but yet the only time they backdoored their way into ATL they managed to lose in the most lopsided game in the history of the SECCG. But, we couldn't tell y'all(collectively speaking) a damn thing because all y'all could say is "5" ....

But it just made the fall hurt that much more....

FS, I recall that and it was during the first half, not in retaliation for no other reason than losing a streak. Your analysis isn't so wrong now as it wasn't back then...

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    One that knows he’s a DC, not a HC.
    Could not agree more. But then our Baseball Coach thinks that he is an AD, so there you go...

Brent venables -- Next coach at Clemson
    Dabo Swinney -- Next AD at Clemson
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Could not agree more. But then our Baseball Coach thinks that he is an AD, so there you go...
    This is the truth right here...

Everybody wanted to make fun of what happened at Tennessee last year but the "House of Haslam" had to be torn down...while it goes against traditional thinking, the foundation of college athletics starts at the top, not at the bottom. The AD and administration have to have same the level of commitment and vision for the future. From the outside looking in, it feels as Tanner is ok at running the boat on autopilot on the way in from the ledge, but I'm not sure he's the guy I would want up there when it's time to put her in the slip.

Brent venables -- Next coach at Clemson
    Dabo Swinney -- Next AD at Clemson
    Won't happen. Venables would not be a good head coach. The next head coach at Clemson will likely be Elliott, Jeff Scott, or Brandon Streeter unless Dabo leaves in the next year or two. I could see Venables getting a shot then, but I hope thats not the case.

I've been waiting on it and there it is. Ole with the "It doesn't matter as much to us" and "flagship university" lines. Thanks for not letting me down Holmes.....

And if I cared enough to further embarrass you people, I could go dig back through old threads of just about every one of you waxing on about how great of a hire Tanner was when he was moved to AD. I told you then and I'm telling you now, your "flagship university" has been mired in athletic mediocrity for so long, that when somebody was smart enough to hire a decent coach in something and he had some success, you brainiacs saw fit to give him the keys to the entire athletic department, even if he was just a baseball coach........

Poor things. FSU has a rival in UF, Bama has a rival in Auburn, Texas has a rival in OU, Michigan has a rival in Ohio State, Us? We have a little brother.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Georgia knows all about the little brother syndrome too.... wish they had a decent Rival from the ACC.

#outsidelookingin

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Oh so Carolina fans don't care if they lose because football isn't as important to them?

That's laughable. Y'all suck. It sucks to suck. Own it. Don't pretend it doesn't matter just because you're used to it.
    No shit

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Georgia knows all about the little brother syndrome too.... wish they had a decent Rival from the ACC.
    Lets work a trade.

UGA for USuCk

GT for Clemson.

Let Paul Johnson and Boom play

and let Clemson on UGA play every year.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Lets work a trade.

UGA for USuCk

GT for Clemson.

Let Paul Johnson and Boom play

and let Clemson on UGA play every year.
    The UGA administration ended the home and home when the $EC expanded Jozie. They didn’t want it then and they don’t want it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Jackson Carman says there is no need to worry about Hyatt.
    Well ...he is bad wrong !
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    The UGA administration ended the home and home when the $EC expanded Jozie. They didn’t want it then and they don’t want it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They actually just signed a home and home deal with Clemson just the other day...

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    Won't happen. Venables would not be a good head coach. The next head coach at Clemson will likely be Elliott, Jeff Scott, or Brandon Streeter unless Dabo leaves in the next year or two. I could see Venables getting a shot then, but I hope thats not the case.
    I could see Streeter .
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

And also home and home with Te-Jas as well...