Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USuC @ Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Oh so Carolina fans don't care if they lose because football isn't as important to them?

That's laughable. Y'all suck. It sucks to suck. Own it. Don't pretend it doesn't matter just because you're used to it.
    It’s all about the cyclin bo

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Damn, I had no idea the effect that 5 bombs had on these fools.
    Let it flow boys, you'll feel better soon enough
    I think their just still upset about their balloons being taken away from them.
    Last edited by Interceptor4; 11-12-2018 at 07:50 PM.

I dunno. Maybe it is all about trolling like you mentioned in your earlier post and I just took the bait.
    I just dont agree about the traumatized fans and the revolt to demand more due to the five losses. The fifth loss hurt, bad. I remember....But the path were were on was steady and there was no traumatizing into demanding more at that point.

Or the water bottle issue, bunch of pansy ass Clemson followers and Dabo running down their like he was going to do something, for Christ sake he caught like 10 passes in 4 years for 50 yards. Those coot’s fans would of throat punch him and his gay son.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    I just dont agree about the traumatized fans and the revolt to demand more due to the five losses.
    Taters on here were screaming for Dabozo to be fired

Maybe a couple, but not the fanbase. There are always a couple outlandish extreamist and fans saying stupid things to get a rise. Heck, no offense but you might be the prime example.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Oh so Carolina fans don't care if they lose because football isn't as important to them?

That's laughable. Y'all suck. It sucks to suck. Own it. Don't pretend it doesn't matter just because you're used to it.
    I believe your own quote back then to your fellow taters went something like "Y'all quit letting them see how bad this hurts" or something to that effect after yet another CU fan went off the deep end.

Like it or don't, it is what it is. That shit was fun around here watching them quit, hearing Glenn telling tales of real tears from Clemson buddies, etc.

The disappointment when it is not reciprocated over the next few months will be pretty fun on its own, but yall can't say I have not been warning you since 2015 or so...

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    And halftime bullets.
    7 pm game. Halftime is for the brown bullets!!!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Heck, no offense but you might be the prime example.
    Trust me, none taken. I love seeing the emotionally mental weaker ones come unglued and start name calling.

Hell, during the first 5 we had CU fan Mods here banning Gamecock fans for no other reason than the team that they pulled for. Seen any of that fuckery this half? Nope.

Not only were CU fans vandalizing Williams Brice, but those dipshits were vandalizing their own joint as well. Seen any of that trashy bullshit going on lately? Nope.

Bout as bad as it got was when Dabozo sent his team to flick off the student section at WB last year and the kids reacted poorly yet predictably. Victory walk in the ACC vs team charging the students throwing up hand gestures, gang signs, and/or middle fingers just aint the same but spin away...

Still trying to remember who I woulda banned.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Still think you ain't feeling to good jabaroo. Take 5 and come back posting in the morning.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

No I told Clemson fans to stop gloating when we broke the streak because we were still 1-5 over the last 6 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Hell, during the first 5 we had CU fan Mods here banning Gamecock fans for no other reason than the team that they pulled for. Seen any of that fuckery this half? Nope.

Not only were CU fans vandalizing Williams Brice, but those dipshits were vandalizing their own joint as well. Seen any of that trashy bullshit going on lately? Nope.

Bout as bad as it got was when Dabozo sent his team to flick off the student section at WB last year and the kids reacted poorly yet predictably. Victory walk in the ACC vs team charging the students throwing up hand gestures, gang signs, and/or middle fingers just aint the same but spin away...

Hell I have a lot of ties to Clemson. My grandad graduated from Clemson A&M. I have two family members who played football for Clemson one that went on to play in the nfl. My uncle signed to play first base for Carolina and literally got cussed out by a lot of the elderly family members. Now that’s class!

Carolina should put a banner in their stadium commemorating the 5 streak...Should be plenty of room for it.

Bout as bad as it got was when Dabozo sent his team to flick off the student section at WB last year and the kids reacted poorly yet predictably...[/QUOTE]

Enlighten me, where’s the evidence of Clemson players flicking off students? Maybe I missed it, but first I ever heard of this. If you’ve ever seen Clemson play, they do this before every game. Nothing new about it other than the fan overreaction by the students.

From 1980 until 2008 Carolina only won 7 games in the series........Just in case anyone forgot why they cling so tightly to the 5. Theres really nothing else to cling to, and it would seem all that did was awaken a sleeping giant......

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post

You’ve typed an awful lot, when a simple “we don’t mind sucking because we always have” would’ve done the trick.

Tammy beat SC like a rented mule. Luckily for SC, his ability to lose to truly inferior teams was his downfall. His firing lead to many recruits jumping ship, including a couple that ended up at SC. Recruiting took a real hit setting things back a few years (sound familiar?) and probably led to the anomaly that was the 5 win streak.
    Last edited by JBtflo; 11-12-2018 at 11:13 PM.

I think the West Virginia game had more effect on the Clemson program than U5C.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"