Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trumps people blew it

Default Trumps people blew it

When they decided not to go honor WWI dead because it was raining. You think they said,” boss, let’s order some crepes, it’s raining, and we don’t need to go see some dead guys in this weather.”

From what I read in the news, his helicopter could not safely fly in the weather with a low ceiling. I assume that means flying low would cause Airforce 1 to be vulnerable to ground fire.

And traveling by ground was going to cause a traffic nightmare for the people of France.

Not sure why everyone is up in arms about this. It's not like Trump went off to sleep while the Embassy in France was under attack.

Most of the time when a President doesn't go somewhere (Obama being the exception) it's because of the Secret Service not allowing it or because of logistics. It's kind of rude to shut down areas from the public because the President decided to come. It's the same reason Presidents wait awhile before going to disaster zones.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Most of the time when a President doesn't go somewhere (Obama being the exception) it's because of the Secret Service not allowing it or because of logistics. It's kind of rude to shut down areas from the public because the President decided to come. It's the same reason Presidents wait awhile before going to disaster zones.
    Yep. ↑ ↑

The Secret Service (USSS) put stay alerts on any travel. The White Hats picked up "chatter" that POTUS was in danger and relayed it to the USSS. This will make the 4th time the deep state (CIA) has tried. This is a new world with military intelligence far advanced from 1963 when they killed Kennedy. Let the leftists media mouth about the "muh rain." Their time is limited too.

Watching some of you people floundering around because of what the msm says is downright hilarious when tens of millions of us know exactly what happened.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

If you would have jumped on Obama about the same thing because he isn't on your side then you are part of the problem.

All of the other leaders went. In cars.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

His orange face paint will wash off in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    If you would have jumped on Obama about the same thing because he isn't on your side then you are part of the problem.
    Boom.

And this is really a non-issue. If Trump cured cancer, they'd accuse him of putting doctors outta work.

Im just having fun stirring the pot, but yes, all of the other leaders went, like Roddie said, in cars. Think rain would have kept Reagan away?
    Since when have we cared about causing traffic problems, especially in France? Theyd be speaking German if not for the allied boys in those cemeteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    All of the other leaders went. In cars.
    All of the other leaders weren't under threat, POTUS was and the Secret Service did what they are trained to do, protect him at all times. Like I said, although the MSM following mouth breathers here won't believe it, that would make the 4th attempt by the Clowns in America.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by formerly bohica View Post
    Im just having fun stirring the pot, but yes, all of the other leaders went, like Roddie said, in cars. Think rain would have kept Reagan away?
    Nope, and rain didn't keep POTUS way. The USSS did. And they would have kept Reagan away under the same circumstance. Listening to the idiots in the media screaming "muh rain" makes you look dumber than they are because you believe their lies. In essence you are their slave boy.

You haven't seen a president more dedicated and with a love of our military since Dwight Eisenhower. A little rain wouldn't have kept POTUS away from showing respect to our fallen boys at Suresnes American Memorial Cemetery. And a little rain didn't keep him away, neither did a threat on his life. Once the threat was cleared he went. Most of you assholes would still be hiding in a dark closet.

Trump speaks at military cemetery without umbrella in soaking rain

U.S. President Donald Trump visits the Suresnes American Cemetery, near Paris, as part of the Paris commemoration ceremony for Armistice Day, 100 years after the end of the First World War, France, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018. (AP)

Quote Originally Posted by formerly bohica View Post
    When they decided not to go honor WWI dead because it was raining. You think they said,” boss, let’s order some crepes, it’s raining, and we don’t need to go see some dead guys in this weather.”
    No the only one that BLEW IT was you when you believed that crap and posted it.

Tell em Mergie.

rain,rain go away, potus cant go out and play...

Glenn

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mergie,
    I still read on the 4chan site, but I'm trying to move to the full chan site. So I guess I'm like a 3/4 chan. But I would say probably more like 4/5's.

But can you remind these clowns about the other three times the deep state tried to catch Trump.

Heads are exploding
    cut\'em

I don’t intend to compare anything I have ever done to anything in a world war but from my perspective if I’m dead I’m not ok with putting an American symbol of freedom like a president from either party in danger.
    Regardless of their views the American president should never be put in danger.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.