Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tua injury report

They’ve had their biggest win of the season 3 times now ....
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

For God sakes, Clemson will be and deserves to be in if they win out, if some others lose they still might be worthy with 1 loss.
    But who cares , this thread is about the fact Bama's best player might be hurt vs The Citadel....and that is much more interesting than the school in the upstate originally created for those without the social status to enter The Military College of SC.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

He's planning to play.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    BC was their "signature win" by a whole 20 points against a second string QB.
    TA&M by 2pts (The Gamecocks played TA&M within 3 points), Syracuse by 4 points at Climp5in.
    Blessed to be the only decent football team in a basketball conference year after year
    "Bo, we deserve to play Alabama for the Natty"
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-12-2018 at 09:50 PM.

Don’t forget nc state bo, they was our big win, until they played weak forest
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

What are South Carolina’s big wins? Don’t worry I’ll wait.

When you’re in the running for a playoff spot and have to win them all, they are ALL big wins. Just like your team... you’re trying to make a bowl game. They’ll all be big wins from here on out for the cocks. Akron might be yalls big win. Congrats.

you got anything else you wanna delete?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    What are South Carolina’s big wins? Don’t worry I’ll wait.
    Libs say stuff like this when they really don't have anything to say. Just sayin'.

Uga wins sec champ game, them and Alabama are in, one could argue that Michigan and notre dame should get in over Clemson if they were to win out. I certainly would
    Wish ALL YOU WANT but IF Tigers run the table they are IN. Not sure if you have realized this but the NATIONAL MEDIA is in LOVE with DABO and the TIGERS. Boy the butt hurt is getting worse at USuC

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    He's planning to play.

This I can not understand, I know it is a sure win for The Tide but to me Tua needs a week off. Just way i look at it

By way has Hurts played in more than 4 games this year, curious about his transfer situation if it happens

If they pulled tua off the bench in the Natty game, don’t y’all dumasses think someone equal or better is laying in the shadows

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you got anything else you wanna delete?
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Clemson's in, but holding on to the #2 spot will be tough when they look at the "body of work".
    Michigan looks stronger every week and could easily jump to #2 win a big win over Ohio State......even though they lost to ND early in the season.
    A strong performance against SC may be more important to the committee than the ACCCG.

Either way, they're in.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    If they pulled tua off the bench in the Natty game, don’t y’all dumasses think someone equal or better is laying in the shadows
    They have hurts who is hurt. And the freshman. The freshman played the 4th last week not impressed. So no I don’t think they have anyone else. Otherwise they wouldn’t be playing him on a torn knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Clemson's in, but holding on to the #2 spot will be tough when they look at the "body of work".
    Michigan looks stronger every week and could easily jump to #2 win a big win over Ohio State......even though they lost to ND early in the season.
    A strong performance against SC may be more important to the committee than the ACCCG.

Either way, they're in.

If Clemson wins out and Alabama does not lose then Clemson is number 2. Period. You can say this and that but they will be two. The media has been saying all year it’s Alabama and Clemson then everyone else.

"AlabAMa aNd cLeMSon tHeN EvEryOnE ElSe"

Yea, ive yet to hear that. Well, other than last year, and it was you mouth breathers that were saying it. Everyone ive heard that gets paid to talk about college football says there are two teams that could be a threat to Bama. Yall aint special.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    "AlabAMa aNd cLeMSon tHeN EvEryOnE ElSe"

Yea, ive yet to hear that. Well, other than last year, and it was you mouth breathers that were saying it. Everyone ive heard that gets paid to talk about college football says there are two teams that could be a threat to Bama. Yall aint special.
    You haven't been watching ESPN or listening to ESPNU Radio then. In reality, they aren't saying it is Alabama and Clemson, just that Clemson is the only one that can give Bama a run. It hurts, I know, but Clemson is better than UGA right now.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    If Clemson wins out and Alabama does not lose then Clemson is number 2. Period. You can say this and that but they will be two. The media has been saying all year it’s Alabama and Clemson then everyone else.
    Well you might want to start polishing up on your...."we had a great season" speech.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-13-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Either way, they're in.

Thats arguing over the color of uniform.

#2 or #3 doesnt matter. Same game, different sideline.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud