Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tua injury report

keep telling yourself that.
    I wouldn't go that far but I think Lawrence was playing better when he first took over.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-12-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Keep telling yourself that.
    At risk of breaking the interwebs, I'd take Jake over the chic all day. Fromm would be hard to stop with them stud Clemp WR's.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    At risk of breaking the interwebs, I'd take Jake over the chic all day. Fromm would be hard to stop with them stud Clemp WR's.
    And a schedule like Clempsons.... sheesh. They dont look at it like that though. They see that Jake only passed the ball for 200 yards this weekend and because Trevette passed it for 400 against a pathetic BC team they believe hes better.

Edit: Nevermind. Trevette only tossed it for 295. I would have placed a Benjamin that he threw if for 400. Looks like Jake had a higher avg. per toss as well.....
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 11-12-2018 at 02:14 PM.

All Georgia fans should just shush it until y'all get your state government figured the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    All Georgia fans should just shush it until y'all get your state government figured the fuck out.
    Whoa! Easy, sassafras. Where are the ****s?

I'm on my computer, like my desk top, for a brief moment. It's raining so basically I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I agree, football will be banned, all agricultural fields will be planted in and hunting with a recurve now only. She is a crazy bitch. What the latest HS on what’s happening, I gave up keeping track of her next move
    Last edited by Highstrung; 11-12-2018 at 02:33 PM.

She has filed a lawsuit, that was the latest I've heard. She's trying to get a recount.

And she will find more democrat votes, kindda like Florida did. Poof, they just show up
    Last edited by DRDUCK; 11-12-2018 at 04:03 PM.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    And she will find more democrat votes, kindda like Florida did. Poof, they just show up
    its the democrat way.

Keep Counting until you win.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    I agree, football will be banned, all agricultural fields will be planted in and hunting with a recurve now only. She is a crazy bitch. What the latest HS on what’s happening, I gave up keeping track of her next move
    Didn't she say that they didn't need agriculture because they could just buy everything at the grocery store?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-12-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Didn't she say that they didn't need agriculture because they could just buy everything at the grocery store?

She sounds as bright as that other feller (also from GA) that thought Guam would tip over if a bunch of Marines were to be moved there.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    What Jozie said... I'd rather deal with a bumm knee and everything comes along with it than a messed up head.
    You've lost your damn mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    It still won’t matter, taters won’t see them

My topic had NOTHING to do with IF Tigers face Bama, hell looks to be more of an interest for UGA fans than anyone .

Just hate it for that young man, one hell of a talent and from what I have seen top notch kid too. Just starting to see this on all levels, where they are going for low shots on knees/legs to avoid possible targeting calls

No secret Tua has had an aggrevated knee for part of the season and yes regardless of WHO it is that is fair game as long as clean hits in my book

Musta been all those concussions

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    I don’t have a dog in the fight, but Alabama just beat the #16 team in the country 24-0. Clemson beat the #17 team 27-7 without a score on the defense. Teams may be closer than everyone thinks. Alabama beat LSU pretty soundly, but LSU is probably overrated. They lost to Florida. If you have watched any Florida games this season, you know that they are not really a good football team regardless of ranking.

Miss st would beat BC like they stole something. Convenient how they keep ranking these ACC teams (who also play no one worth a damn) to bolster Clemson’s playoff argument. We see how that worked out for NC State
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Miss st would beat BC like they stole something. Convenient how they keep ranking these ACC teams (who also play no one worth a damn) to bolster Clemson’s playoff argument. We see how that worked out for NC State
    Why would they have to bolster Clemson’s playoff argument? I didn’t know it was an argument... Clemson wins out and they are in. They lose and they are out. There’s no conspiracy to that.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaTomms View Post
    Why would they have to bolster Clemson’s playoff argument? I didn’t know it was an argument... Clemson wins out and they are in. They lose and they are out. There’s no conspiracy to that.
    Don't waste your time. He's a moron.

Uga wins sec champ game, them and Alabama are in, one could argue that Michigan and notre dame should get in over Clemson if they were to win out. I certainly would
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Uga wins sec champ game, them and Alabama are in, one could argue that Michigan and notre dame should get in over Clemson if they were to win out. I certainly would
    I just hope Clemson gets Michigan in the first round. I know tater fans want Notre Dame.