Thread: Looking for Upland training ground on Public Land at or near G'town/Horry Counties

Default Looking for Upland training ground on Public Land at or near G'town/Horry Counties

Just need a place to run my setter that won't be in too much danger of getting waxed by a would-be deer hunter..Trying to keep it within an hours drive of Pawleys Island. If anyone has any ideas..not looking for a hunting place, just a spot where I can get her oof of the leash and at least be able to keep working covers. I guess the WMA's are the places to start. Any suggestions are welcome..thanks in advance.
    "All conservation of wildness is self-defeating, for to cherish we must see and fondle, and when enough have seen and fondled, there is no wilderness left to cherish." - A.L. from A Sand County Almanac

Look up H. Cooper Black. It between Darlinton and cheraw.
    80-20 Genaration

"All conservation of wildness is self-defeating, for to cherish we must see and fondle, and when enough have seen and fondled, there is no wilderness left to cherish." - A.L. from A Sand County Almanac