Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anybody sittin?

Had 5 come out at 5:55, sat late waiting on pigs which were a no show. May try in the AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I had a couple slipping in the pines to my left but never would come out. Heard them trot off through the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a really nice collection of cowhorns and spikes.

Had 2 hogs and prob 8 little ones come out. I had 1 of the bigger ones broadside but held off. It turned straight toward me and I popped it in the head with my 7mm08. It hit the ground, then went to squealing and flopping around then got up and ran away. Walked to where it was and found skull pieces the size of quarters and brain matter. Trailed it for about 400 yards and gave up. Not sure how it took that much damage, lost that much blood and still ran as far as it did. Oh well, coyotes will find that 1.
    every expert was once a beginner

Haven't taken a deer in almost 2 years. Missed 2 big bucks early during bow season and haven't had another chance since. Well sat this afternoon and saw 6 and this 87lbs doe only ran about 20 yards. Took the dog out to let him track it and ran right to it! Good day and can't wait to get this back from the processer! Now if I can only find a duck in South Carolina........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Sitting here debating going to sit in stand this afternoon for a short time. Keep seeing wind howl that and fire in den sure feels nice
    DAMN I am getting old

Could not stand it any longer, had to slip out to stand for last couple hours. Ended up seeing seeing 6 does and 2 hogs, hogs are no longer with us

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Haven't taken a deer in almost 2 years. Missed 2 big bucks early during bow season and haven't had another chance since. Well sat this afternoon and saw 6 and this 87lbs doe only ran about 20 yards. Took the dog out to let him track it and ran right to it! Good day and can't wait to get this back from the processer! Now if I can only find a duck in South Carolina........
    What type of dog?

Quote Originally Posted by SC REBEL View Post
    What type of dog?
    GSP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by darealdeal; 12-09-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    That’s not Chester I know right

No my land in Bessemer city NC
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid