Thread: TSS Load Data

Default TSS Load Data

Anyone have any load data they would be willing to share for 12 ga #8 TSS 3" hulls? Would prefer to use a duplex load to make the TSS go a little further. Just getting into reloading so just looking for something that is better than steel or hevi metal for ducks. Not looking to shoot them at 60 yds, just want to make them as dead as possible when they get shot. If this is a super secret type of thing then I would be willing to compensate for the info.

Thanks.

Tungsten is the shiznit on a duck I don't care what the steel heads say. You can cleanly kill birds at 60yds if you can put pellets on target. No need to go full retard.

I've got load data for SpheroTungsten which is#7 size pellet, but that's that grey area where some folks don't like meddling in, where you're not sticking to the recipe exactly. The folks who sold you the TSS don't have the load data?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Gonna be real hard to find free tss data. Ballistic products is starting to have some load data for 18g/cc stuff. Click on "load of the week" and look through there.

https://www.ballisticproducts.com/mo...tinfo/STSS091/
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Yet we all bitch about sky busting
    80-20 Genaration

This is just my opinion but tungsten loads and the waterfowlers that shoot it are in the vast minority, and are not the root of that problem.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Do we really think that the TSS crowd is contributing to the skybusting? The skybusters that I have observed in my life usually aren't the type to shoot $3 shotgun shells as far as I can tell.

And I spoke with a fellow in NC that is helping out with load data, etc. PM me if anyone wants his info.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasbeau1 View Post
    Do we really think that the TSS crowd is contributing to the skybusting? The skybusters that I have observed in my life usually aren't the type to shoot $3 shotgun shells as far as I can tell.

And I spoke with a fellow in NC that is helping out with load data, etc. PM me if anyone wants his info.

Thanks.
    Nobody that I know that’s shooting TSS is taking Hail Mary shots at anything. People talking about sky busting with TSS have never bought any. The last 10 lbs I bought still cost me $500. Pretty sure it hasn’t gone down since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.