25 52.08%
  • OVer 54.5

14 29.17%
  • Under 54.5

18 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gamecocks at Florida

Gotcha, went deer hunting this AM, tower shoot during the day and an evening sit. Sakkerliner was up for the 2 minutes I listened, then back in the stand. Figured BINTley had a play in the loss.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

He Did, again
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I haven't posted anything about Carolina on here in a while because frankly they suck and Clemson will beat them by 70 if Dabo wants too. I'm not one to post about my team if there is nothing to say. But for anyone to say that Carolina losing this game is any part of Bentley's fault does not know the game of football very well. Bentley has played arguably the best two games of his career the last two games. The coaching staff took the ball out his hands the 4th quarter and played not to lose. Carolina's defense is awful and banged up to hell and back. They couldn't stop a high school team at this point. So instead of seeing that and letting the best part of your team (the offense) continue to do what they have done the last 7 quarters, the coaching staff went conservative and put everything on the backs of a defense that couldn't stop anyone right now. The pick at the end of the game was just him trying to make a play on 3rd down. The game had already been decided several minutes before when Florida went up. Oh and not to mention Edwards dropping a wide open slant the play before that would have been 25 yards easy. Even that didn't matter because the game was decided when the coaching staff went conservative. They had their foot on Florida's neck and let them up. They didn't finish them like they were capable of doing. Damn I'm going to have to drink a lot of liquor to watch that ass cutting in the upstate in 2 weeks. I just hope it's a noon game so I can get in and get out and don't have to be around it all day.
    Last edited by PJ1012; 11-12-2018 at 11:40 AM.

You’ll be around it all day, it’s a 7:00 game

Quote Originally Posted by blackstock View Post
    You’ll be around it all day, it’s a 7:00 game
    Yeah but the game’ll be over by 7:05 after Clemson scores the winning TD.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yall remember when PJ said Carolina could win 9-10 games?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    He said in 2 or 3 seasons

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I was wrong..... like way off wrong

This was a case of being out-coached. Carolina took their foot off the gas.... again. Went conservative way too early.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Hey I’m trying to think about the good I’ve experienced this year. Hey I got drunk in the Grove! When you have a shitty team like ours you gotta find the bright spots. Hey I get to tailgate with good friends in Clemson. The game will be ugly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    This was a case of being out-coached. Carolina took their foot off the gas.... again. Went conservative way too early.

Exactly