• Over 58.5

20 48.78%
  • Under 58.5

8 19.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson at Boston College - Game Day Ballgame

Default Clemson at Boston College - Game Day Ballgame

Big Game for the #2 Team in the country....

Clemson - 20.5

Over 58.5
    Last edited by Uncle Spinny Derbish; 11-07-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Tigers win by a field goal. This is gonna be a close one I think. But I could be wrong like I was about fsu.
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post
    Tigers win by a field goal. This is gonna be a close one I think. But I could be wrong like I was about fsu.
    BC’s going to play their asses off but this isn’t the Kelley Bryant I’m keeping it myself Show. Tigers are going to do to BC what they did to NCSt, FSU, WF and UL. Maybe not quit as lopsided but it’ll never be in question.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post
    200.gif

Tell yourselves this will be a game-blowout!

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Tell yourselves this will be a game-blowout!
    1st half it’ll be tight. 2nd half depth, athleticism and fatigue will take its toll on BC. 42-13 or something like that.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Clemson 31-13. Close in the first half and then Clemson pulls away.

Clemson by at least 5 TDs

Weather isn’t going to be ideal- cold and windy. Keeps scoring down. 34-17 Clemson.

Signature win is either The U or Va Tech. Beat Wake by a TD only beat Louisville by two TDs. Guys, for real, this is a blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Signature win is either The U or Va Tech. Beat Wake by a TD only beat Louisville by two TDs. Guys, for real, this is a blowout.
    Duh! Its just another Saturday in the conference that no one gives a shit about til basketball season.

I'm just impressed you held out til Thursday evening to start up the ECU banter.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    I'm just impressed you held out til Thursday evening to start up the ECU banter.
    What I was thinkin. He don't say shit bout the cocks he loves so much, just stays on Clemson. In his Head. 5
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Fishing and hunting. Besides the ACC is the most pathetic conference I have seen in many years. No ACC games have been worth watching for the most part.
    Coots seem to be getting straightened out a little. I have consistently said Climp5in would be good this year due to D but will fall off next year
    when the asshole fingering guys go to the NFL and send ya straight to the shitter. I am pulling for Climp5in to make the playoffs because they are the only team that
    can give Bama a run for their money.....snicker snicker
    Carry on.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-08-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Besides the ACC is the most pathetic conference
    I'll play...what is good? SEC East? we aren't talking equestrian or women's bball... The conference schedule that SC played is awful.

Clemson is better than 772 college football teams without question. I look forward to watching them play the SEC crimson tide and see who is best. I have a feeling that "sunshine", or whatever you want to call the best player in the state, will be up for the challenge.

ECU forgot to work in a mention of West Virginia.
    Last edited by DJP; 11-08-2018 at 10:34 PM.

But he did mention "back to the shitter". And since he mentioned next year I finally realized that the shitter must be Williams Brice....this certainly helps to explain the doodoo ice.

like taking candy from a baby

Quote Originally Posted by Wad Shooter View Post
    But he did mention "back to the shitter". And since he mentioned next year I finally realized that the shitter must be Williams Brice....this certainly helps to explain the doodoo ice.
    Willy B, where Clemson fans get to start stupid shit like spelling it U6C or 6akkerliner?

Do you think that ignorant fuck will be smart enough to stop using the "5" in 3 weeks when it will have a totally different meaning? Obviously after 5 in a row by aTm and UK (for Christ's sake) it still has not dawned on him! Like taking candy from an imbecile! Cuz babies are certainly smarter than that and only imbeciles are happy to live such a pathetic life since they don't know any better.