Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fireplace insert

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    Original buck stove installed in 1980. The old couple rarely ever used it. I have kept a fire going when it’s cold for 7 years now. It’s a good one. The thermostat fan is great for when you go to bed and roll some heat. Takes care of entire house when you stack it. Anyhow, I love an open fire, but I can have that out back.

Attachment 40680
    That looks just like the stove my dad has except for the glass doors, his are solid. Fill it with wood, close the drafts and go to bed it will heat all night. The pan of water on top is a good idea too. That thing pumps out some dry heat and will dry out your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Ventless gas. The heat will help warm the house instead of going up the chimney.

Am I the only one that sees Jesus innthat flame? Well, if you look past Indian (dot, not feather) head wrap thing He’s got going on....but that’s Jesus, man, I’m telling ya.

I was thinking pacman, but Jesus makes me feel better.

had one identical to yours gbelly. There is no better nap than laying on the floor when the blowers on high

Quote Originally Posted by Beauregard View Post
    If that house is in West Columbia, I swear me and another couple of guys on here lived in it in college.