Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: LSU vs BAMA

You may want to play them because they are the measuring stick in college football, but ya'll will see that Clemson nor anybody is close.

It’s amazing how some of y’all get more pleasure out of a possible future Clemson defeat than you do when your own team wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    It’s amazing how some of y’all get more pleasure out of a possible future Clemson defeat than you do when your own team wins.
    Almost as amazing as how these threads always get derailed with the same stuff.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    I just hope Dabo remembers to bring the team supply of Astro glide if they get matched up with Alabama.
    I see you're concerned with Clemson's backside, are you taking similar precautions to protect the asshole of the SEC in Columbia for when Clemson comes through?

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I see you're concerned with Clemson's backside, are you taking similar precautions to protect the asshole of the SEC in Columbia for when Clemson comes through?
    A Clemson fan should never use the word "asshole",.....as long as Wilkins is on your team.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Asstroglide won’t make it that much better....if any better at all
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    I just hope Dabo remembers to bring the team supply of Astro glide if they get matched up with Alabama.
    No one will ever again mention the W VA record setting loss after this Bama team gets Climp5in.
    Keep ignoring the 2 pt TAM game and Syracuse taking it to their ass and let the delusion created
    by the GA Southern and Weak Forest and NC State wins drive this space ship til it crashes.
    "But Bo, do you remember 2016"

I love that the reach of USC trolling is now just to say we are not as good as Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    No one will ever again mention the W VA record setting loss after this Bama team gets Climp5in.
    Keep ignoring the 2 pt TAM game and Syracuse taking it to their ass and let the delusion created
    by the GA Southern and Weak Forest and NC State wins drive this space ship til it crashes.
    "But Bo, do you remember 2016"
    Sure beats what Carolina fans say. "Yo, dawg, you remember...crickets "

Clemson has the best chance of any to beat Bama. Killer Defense and an offense that gets better every game. It's just a fact.

I see you're concerned with Clemson's backside, are you taking similar precautions to protect the asshole of when Clemson comes through?

Texas A&M and Syracuse moved the ball on that killer defense. Clemson probably gets better by playing their scout team than their actual schedule.

Bama would be a 13.5 favorite against Georgia. I would take Bama all day

LSU did not get past Alabama's 35 until the 4th qtr. I hate to play them next year.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Thing is. Nobody has played a team anywhere close to Bama. LSU had 25 yards rushing for the night.
    Clemson played a defense that good? How about a Rb like Harris. Tua is the real deal.

Shit, if Georgia did beat them, Bama still makes the playoff. Can you say that about anybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Thing is. Nobody has played a team anywhere close to Bama. LSU had 25 yards rushing for the night.
    Clemson played a defense that good? How about a Rb like Harris. Tua is the real deal.

Shit, if Georgia did beat them, Bama still makes the playoff. Can you say that about anybody else?
    Early line if Clemson was to play bama is 8.5.. And if Bama loses to Georgia I don't think they'll get in.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

A one loss Bama team is in. Same goes for Clemson. I think it will take two losses for either one of them not to make it.

Bama yes but even I have to admit the ACC is so week a loss for Clemson would take them out.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Bama yes but even I have to admit the ACC is so week a loss for Clemson would take them out.
    Yep...,a one loss Oklahoma or WV would go in front on Clemson.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So you taters that are saying anyone can be beat any day are also the ones saying the Dawgs dont have a chance.. So you are saying that so you can sleep better at night? Because if Bama whips UGA badly, it is gonna be the same way against Clempson. UGA abandoned the run against LSU before halftime. Id take the Dawgs at home or at a nuetral site game 9/10 times against LSU. Playing in Baton Rouge, obviously not.. When your offense cant move the ball and goes 3 and out, 3 or 4 times in a row, you are going to give up some points.

That being said, do I think UGA can beat Bama? Hell no, but you cant win it if you aren't playing in the game. The same people in here saying the dawgs will get throttled are the same ones that said AU was gonna stomp a mud hole into us AGAIN last year..
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 11-05-2018 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    So you taters that are saying anyone can be beat any day are also the ones saying the Dawgs dont have a chance.. So you are saying that so you can sleep better at night? Because if Bama whips UGA badly, it is gonna be the same way against Clempson.

The taters are drunk on Kool-Aid as usual for this time of the year. Some are hinting they can hang with Bama. Clemson can barely hang with Oklahoma, WV, Michigan, Notre Dame, or Miss State. Michigan will be more than they can handle and Clemson better hope for Notre Dame in the first round.

A matchup with Bama will look just like last year or worse, because Bama is going to score at will. Clemson's defense will not slow Tua down one bit.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-05-2018 at 10:51 AM.