Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU vs BAMA

Fun fact I saw on ESPN:
    "LSU trails Alabama and here's the problem: The Tigers last scored a touchdown against the Tide at Tiger Stadium with 2:07 left in the first quarter — in 2014. That's 153 game minutes, and one head coach, ago."

Have not made it inside the red zone for three quarters tonight.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Roll Tide wins by more than Geaux Tigers scores.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    LSU is not a great team. They have a real solid defense, but their offense is offensive (84 total yards). You're not going to last long with three and outs. See Clemson with KB last year.
    They throttled Georgia. They don’t suck.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    They throttled Georgia. They don’t suck.
    Not because of their QB play, then ran for 275 on UGA. Their defense is good, their offense is the equivalent of having Bryant at QB without his running ability. He's a 54% passer (KB is 66%).

Told y’all so. Might as well go ahead and give Saban a 7th NC.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Tua is better than TL on the deep ball. It will be closer than tonight's score, but Alabama will most likely win

coot nasty- well?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    coot nasty- well?
    Well what I was wrong.... I'm still not sold on them. Their defense has gotten alot better but I think Georgia can beat them I should have payed attention to LSU offense this year but I didn't. I thought they had enough offense the way their D was to at least win a close one
    Last edited by coot nasty; 11-03-2018 at 10:33 PM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Well what I was wrong.... I'm still not sold on them. Their defense has gotten alot better but I think Georgia can beat them I should have payed attention to LSU offense this year but I didn't. I thought they had enough offense the way their D was to at least win a close one
    Alabama shut down the run and dared their QB to beat them. He's barely a 50% passer, so you can figure out the rest.

^^^ have you bumped your fucking head????

Lol....Bama will beat anyone by 21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgia has the talent to play with them. But they aren't playing up to their potential. Moments of greatness and then they just fall asleep. They still have alot of young players making some big plays. We just need to be more consistent. I was hoping that would come as the year progressed but UK and UF haven't shown me that.

It will be interesting to see how they come out against Bama. It will be a helluva challenge. And the path is clear. If you win, you go the playoffs. Where you get a chance to play them again.

Queue the "yeah but Syracuse is ranked now" or "Pitt is tougher than their 5-4 record" comments.

Clemson thinks they can sharpen their sword by cutting butter- all it does is inflate stats and keep the players un-injured

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Lol....Bama will beat anyone by 21
    It’s this same thing every year. Until it isn’t.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Bama is gonna beat Georgia like they owe them money. They are in a league by themselves.
    Clemson doesn't want any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    It’s this same thing every year. Until it isn’t.
    Yea...it’s retarded

Buck Fama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go watch the national championship from 2016. In the first half it was all about how “this is the best defense Alabama has ever had”. Then the clock struck 0:00 in the 4th.

Alabama got held to less than 30 byLSU and Arkansas scored more than 30 on them. Any team that can put both those together can beat Alabama. Clemson and Georgia both come to mind. LSU has a hell of a defense but their offense is one dimensional. You can’t beat Alabama with a one dimensional offense. (Clemson with Bryant). Clemson is not one dimensional anymore and neither is Georgia. Both have defenses as good if not better than LSU. I will admit both will have t play at their full potential on both sides of the ball. A complete game.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 11-04-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Georgia will be the best team Bammer has seen this year. And the Dawgs haven’t put together a complete game yet. Count em out of you want..
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    Georgia will be the best team Bammer has seen this year. And the Dawgs haven’t put together a complete game yet. Count em out of you want..
    Didn’t the LSU team Bama destroyed last night just beat the shit out of Jawja? Similar outcome bigger margin in the SECCG. Nope Saban’s getting #7 this year.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013