Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: LSU vs BAMA

Clemson will move the ball on Bama and will score just due to their ability to get the ball all over the field. Now it's doubtful to be enough to win but stranger things have happened. The bad matchup is upfront. Bama's DL is very good and Clemson's OL is above average. Bama's OL is good and can match up well with Clemson's DL. For all the talk of Tua and his greatness it's their fronts that make them on both sides. I can see Bama 28-13. Still some football to be played though. I'm still guessing Ohio State is gonna make it's way in. It'll be another Urban vs. Dabo(evil vs. good)

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Early line if Clemson was to play bama is 8.5.. And if Bama loses to Georgia I don't think they'll get in.
    Dear God, please let Climp5in get Bama at + 8.5
    Amen

I hope they get to play one another. It will be a good measuring stick for the Tigers. I’m sure Sakkerliner fans are looking forward to the same measuring stick Thanksgiving week.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The taters are drunk on Kool-Aid as usual for this time of the year. Some are hinting they can hang with Bama. Clemson can barely hang with Oklahoma, WV, Michigan, Notre Dame, or Miss State. Michigan will be more than they can handle and Clemson better hope for Notre Dame in the first round.

A matchup with Bama will look just like last year or worse, because Bama is going to score at will. Clemson's defense will not slow Tua down one bit.
    Clemson would beat the dogshit out of OU, WVU, Michigan, ND and Miss St. It wouldn't even be close, don't kid yourself. No one is going to beat Bama this year, everyone is playing for a chance at 2nd but, it would/will be nice to give it a shot. And I doubt Clemson stays within 8.5 of Bama, honestly I'd think it would be a 3 score game at least, incredible is the only word to describe what Saban has this year.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tua is hurt. I don’t mean a bruise. Sabans whole season is in that knee brace.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Yep..

When he goes in that tent he is going in there to get a shot..

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    When he goes in that tent he is going in there to get a shot..
    243.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Didn’t they say that Jalen Hurts was in a walking boot too?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I think that is correct Salty.

10-4, a knee away from being in the Sugar Bowl now. Maybe the Dawgs can win the SECCG.

Hurts had an ankle surgrey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Didn’t they say that Jalen Hurts was in a walking boot too?
    video of him pregame at LSU.

He looks about 20%

https://twitter.com/barstooltweetss/...297730/video/1

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Alabama should sit Tua unless they absolutely need him.

Don't forget a one legged quaterback laid a smack down on USC a few years back. I'm pretty sure an Alabama team with a one legged QB would probably win by 10 against CU. They are that much better than everyone else.
    B3zmECvIIAArjus.jpg

Wow just looked at this thread. Oh my SCDawg is in rare form, spewing typical UGA slobber.

Clemson is on the ROY bus, just like Dabo said. Just out here playing for second. No better than UGA. Barely beat Syracuse and Texas A&M.

They should just give bama the trophy and save a bunch of money.

with all this talk of invincibility, I am sure that South Carolina will Forfeit the 2019 meeting with Alabama to save them the gas money of traveling to Columbia.

This is a good one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    This is a good one too.
    Gut busting funny!!