Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What now Lieutenant?

Default What now Lieutenant?

When this caravan gets to the border and they are throwing rocks and breaking down fences....what now? What an absolutely shitty situation our politicians have created and now the border patrol and the military are going to be put in this moral dilemma.

What now Sir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see how they can stop them. How can you stop someone from penetrating your perimeter when there isn't a no-man's land in front of it? If they get close enough to touch a border guard, they have made it onto US soil. Even if they build a fence, it will be on US soil.

I've never been too enthralled by the idea of a wall because dictatorial counties have them to keep people in and nobody knows what our government will be like for our grandchildren or their grandchildren. The law that grants ANY rights to someone who simply touches American soil is a stupid law.

What now Sir......FIRE!!!!!!

Well said led.

And they'll only be a couple thousand cameras there.

Trump owns this one.

People will be hurt on both sides of this one.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Trump owns this one.

People will be hurt on both sides of this one.
    Yeah, this is all his fault. Totally. (Sarcasm font)
    Last edited by Bownut; 11-02-2018 at 07:13 AM.

How so?
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    How so?
    Ask Turbo

Yeah, do tell.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

What would you do if a mob was in your yard throwing rocks at your home? What would cops do if being assaulted with a rock thrower? Would they run? Would you run? These people are committing a CRIME. They should be treated like any other criminal. They use deadly force, they get deadly force used against them. Pretty damn simple. Not sure why all us educated peeps try to shit it up so bad...

I think a nice outdoor prison camp in the middle of nowhere south Texas would be nice. Would provide jobs for a poor area and give them something to do.
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron

The troops should remain on the border until the wall gets built. They are only there to support the border patrol. They can't engage anyone. They will provide surveillance at the border so the border agents can focus their efforts at the areas illegals are crossing.

We should have built a wall some 20 years ago when it was proposed by the Clinton Administration. Had that occurred we wouldn't be talking about the 12 million+ illegals currently in our country or this whole birth right issue. And there would be a whole hell of a lot of Americans that wouldn't be dead. And MS13 wouldn't still be brutally killing.

Just because you ignore a problem, doesn't mean it will go away. I'm still waiting to hear the Democratic plan to secure our border. But I guess when you want perpetual voters you'll do anything, even if it puts Americans lives at risk.

To answer the question, I feel certain our border agents will handle any infiltration will perfessionism.

Now stop it with the chicken little bullshit.

I was in Saluda a couple weeks ago. It could easily be called Little Mehico. Time to do something. Everyone has walls of some sort. Especially lawmakers.

"Excuse me, why can't you shoot them?" Luther asked.

"They are women, they are children, and our soldiers have a sense of honor, sir," Bouler answered.

"Plenty of honor in following orders."

"Sir, would you like to volunteer for my unit?" Lange interjected.

Knowing full well it would cut some big political donors out of their planned 5000% markup as wall contractors, Trump should put a shovel in the hand of every migrant who steps on US soil and put them to building the wall. Same way every Southern Prison farm was hewed out of swamp and turned into money making ventures. Same way much of what we have seen throughout history has come to fruition. Prisoner labor. After they get it built, stick the shitty ones on the other side and direct the go getters to the Port of Entry for Visas...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Knowing full well it would cut some big political donors out of their planned 5000% markup as wall contractors, Trump should put a shovel in the hand of every migrant who steps on US soil and put them to building the wall. Same way every Southern Prison farm was hewed out of swamp and turned into money making ventures. Same way much of what we have seen throughout history has come to fruition. Prisoner labor. After they get it built, stick the shitty ones on the other side and direct the go getters to the Port of Entry for Visas...
    That would be awesome! I would love to see troops handing them shovels as they approached.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    The troops should remain on the border until the wall gets built. They are only there to support the border patrol. They can't engage anyone. They will provide surveillance at the border so the border agents can focus their efforts at the areas illegals are crossing.

We should have built a wall some 20 years ago when it was proposed by the Clinton Administration. Had that occurred we wouldn't be talking about the 12 million+ illegals currently in our country or this whole birth right issue. And there would be a whole hell of a lot of Americans that wouldn't be dead. And MS13 wouldn't still be brutally killing.

Just because you ignore a problem, doesn't mean it will go away. I'm still waiting to hear the Democratic plan to secure our border. But I guess when you want perpetual voters you'll do anything, even if it puts Americans lives at risk.

To answer the question, I feel certain our border agents will handle any infiltration will perfessionism.

Now stop it with the chicken little bullshit.
    Should have built the wall when Santa Anna got sent packing with his tail between his legs. Hired the Chinese to build it like the RR plus they built a pretty good one over there.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

This is not an immigrant caravan, as we all know. There are weapons embedded with these people. All the talk about women and children but if you look at the real pictures and not the ones picked and chosen my the MSM you will see the caravan is mostly fighting age men. If you don't want women and kids killed, don't bring the with you and use them for cover while invading another country. Pretty damn simple really.

Reports are in that there are at least two more caravans behind these. Not to mention they are coming carrying the flag of their country of origin. I don't give a screaming shit what the democrats and media are calling it, this is a textbook armed invasion under a foreign flag. Which is probably why Trump is saying he's sending 15,000 troops to the border. There are reports, although unconfirmed as far as I know, of armored carriers and M1 Abrams headed South through Texas by rail. This would be a great time to run tests with the prototype M1A2 Abrams upgrades.

Also if the military wants to go non-lethal the V-MADS are stored at Ft. Hood, Texas, make their skin boil. And the 1st Cav there also has some neat toys to back them up. They can use those, but if fired on our military has the right the moral obligation to go to plan B and turn loose on them to defend the country from invasion.

V-MADS Plan A

Plan B Git'sum Brrrt

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by hylandersc1 View Post
    I think a nice outdoor prison camp in the middle of nowhere south Texas would be nice. Would provide jobs for a poor area and give them something to do.
    Sheriff Joe from AZ knows how to get it done!!!! Bring him Back.

make a wall of 30' high flames!
    (this is not another gamecock reference)

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor