Thread: Yute Tags

Default Yute Tags

Never fooled with these things before. Just got my oldest sons in the mail...am I reading this right; you’ve got 7 Saturday doe tags, 3 anytime buck tags and then there is 1 anytime doe tag right?

I don't think that is right, my daughter got tags and we bought an anytime doe tag.

Everything is written right on the tags so you should be able to know pretty quick by sorting through them.

you have to buy the anytime doe tags for $5 each- this crap is ridiculous, I have to keep up with my tags, my wife's and my 3 oldest grandsons- but I do have lots of tags at my disposal

You need a back to the future delorean to use three of those doe tags. They essentially replace doe days.
    Last edited by Gourmet Gobbler; 10-28-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Tags.

I felt like it needed be said again
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I ordered these things late. I really think I got a freebie here. I'm cooler blind but let me see if I can paint a picture here. The top 7 tags (either green, yellow, orangish color) are the saturday doe tags...then there are three anytime buck tags (blue I think) and then at the bottom there is a grey tag. The way I read it, it is an anytime doe tag.

Looks like an anytime tag to me. I'll have to check my boys tags and see if he got one like that.

Id use it like an anytime tag and dare one to write me a ticket if it isn’t one. There’s no possible way our tag system could be more fucked up than it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Id use it like an anytime tag and dare one to write me a ticket if it isn’t one. There’s no possible way our tag system could be more fucked up than it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com