Thread: Study linking disease and coat color in labs

Default Study linking disease and coat color in labs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.upi...1241540319370/

Not that this necessarily tells us a whole lot we didn’t know, but interesting read. It has been long known that certain physical characteristics in animals are also genetically linked to other conditions.
    A simple example can be taken from orange tabby cats. 80% or so of orange tabby cats are also male. X chromosome responsible for orange coloring. Female XX and Male XY so to have a female tabby you have to have both the male and female pass on the orange gene but males only need gene from their mother.

There will likely be testing soon that allows you to genetically test your dog to determine if it is at higher risk for future health issues. My company will likely be providing it. Keep you posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Chocolate

Oh great and I was just teaching him to ride in a pirogue. LOL (He's got skin issues too....lol)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

They’ll smoke their server trying to figure out Tee’s mutt.