• Over 50.5

11 32.35%
  • Under 50.5

5 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson vs Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    FSU has nothing to lose but a game. Whats 1 more loss? But a chance to wreck Clemsons #2 status could be their claim to fame this year. Add to that, Clemson has lost to an ACC opponent that had 3 or more losses with nothing to lose the last couple of seasons. Clemson is on a roll with their high score games against WF and NC State, they could overlook and get stung by FSU if not careful. And #2 hasn't been the best place to be in the polls lately. Just ask Ga and Ohio St.
    So, the team that was blown out by VT and Syracuse, and lost to Miami, is somehow going to dig deep and pull off a win. You've seen too many movies. The only way Clemson loses is if they play like Missouri did against Carolina in the 3rd quarter, for all 4 quarters.

TL has found his stride and the offense is finally clicking. 49-10

Tigers 31
    Semenholes 14

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Game 2 in your first ever start against a team with a pulse at night with college gameday is different than a noon start in your 8th game. TL will be fine.
    Fair enough.

I'm with Dabo on this one. They have 4-5 star guys all over the field. If looking at strictly recruiting rankings, Clemson is 1-9 against FSU in the last 10 years.

Just as Lawrence has gotten better over the season, so has FSU. They are finding their way and will be pumped for the spoiler role.

The Noon kick REALLY helps Clemson IMO.

FSU has studs on Defensive line and their backside isnt too bad. This will be Lawrence's first game with a legit pass rush.

Their offensive line is hammered dogshit but Akers is the REAL DEAL and they will have plenty of tall athletic WR's for Francois to throw to if he can stay alive long enough.

On paper Clemson should walk away with it, in real life i would not be surprised with any outcome.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

48-14. Clemson will have rotated 40+ players by the 2nd quarter. The smelly holes are in the deep end of the pool and forgot how to swim.
    "run and gun guide service"

Quote Originally Posted by dox08 View Post
    48-14. Clemson will have rotated 40+ players by the 2nd quarter.

They played 56 in the first quarter Saturday
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    They played 56 in the first quarter Saturday
    IMG_0303.JPG

i was told alabama played 44 in the ENTIRE game last week. can someone get their google on and see how many kids they play each week? I bet clemson could score more if we played our top 44 players for 4 quarters....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i was told alabama played 44 in the ENTIRE game last week. can someone get their google on and see how many kids they play each week? I bet clemson could score more if we played our top 44 players for 4 quarters....
    Maybe so...

...but the 2's are the "next man up" if something happens to a 1, so it's kind of a no-brainer to get them the reps. Seems like their system has worked-out for them so far...

I'm guessing those numbers include special teams players. I'd like to know how many were in on a non-special teams play

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I'm guessing those numbers include special teams players. I'd like to know how many were in on a non-special teams play
    68 i think.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Play...ACC-play-31231

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    CLEMSON PLAYED 85. That is what college football is all about.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Dabozo just said, "FSU is dangerous"
    That is all, carry on
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-23-2018 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Dabozo just said, "FSU is dangerous"
    That is all, carry on
    Don’t worry, he’ll say the same about Sakkerliner in a few weeks, that’ll give him cover for running the score up so he can play all 85 again.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Don’t worry, he’ll say the same about Sakkerliner in a few weeks, that’ll give him cover for running the score up so he can play all 85 again.
    or maybe because he is 1-3 against FSU and has snakes in his head
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-23-2018 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    or maybe because he is 1-3 against FSU and has snakes in his head
    Actually Dabo is 5-5 against FSU if I am correct, with a 3 game win streak
    Last edited by tprice; 10-24-2018 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Actually Dabo is 5-5 against FSU if I am correct, with a 3 game win streak
    you are correct, my bad. Maybe he is 1-3
    at Fla State. I heard him saying something
    about it yesterday on the news
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-24-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Clemson is 3 and 4 against the spread and they have been a favorite in all 7 games...they have covered at 16.5, 20.5 and 18...they have not covered when favored by 50, 12.5, 32, and 24.5...might be time to load up on the Tiggers?

I look for Clemson to try to run the ball early in this game. If they can't get the run game going then they will play them the same way they played NC State. Which means quick releases on the ball. But for the life of me I can't figure out why every week the opposing team gives Clemson locker room material. I bet Francois wishes his coach would have kept his mouth shut. I believe the score will be 34/13 Clemson.
    Last edited by coot nasty; 10-25-2018 at 05:42 AM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

i dont disagree with any of that....but I dont like the fact that we couldnt seem to run the ball against NC State.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.