Thread: Help with happy wife, happy life....

Default Help with happy wife, happy life....

My wife wants to go pig hunting and ever since we moved down here, hunting has taken a back seat to life...We have a limited amount of time to do some of this before other things become a major focus(think kids)

I do not have the money to pay $1K per person for a guided, accommodation included hunt and I have yet to be able to find a hunt club to become a member. I am currently looking to do some scouting around the FMNF to make this happen.

We live on James Island and I am happy to put in time to become a member of a club or co-lease within 2 hrs drive. OR buy acreage at ~$1200 to $2000/acre or just get access to land( i'm more than happy to work on said land or help out in any way I can)

If anyone can offer any wisdom or guidance it would be greatly appreciated. She can take care of business with her 308 or 12 gauge, it makes no difference and I'm happy to tag along with a S&W 357 for back up only, I don't need to be hunting.

If it makes any difference, I am happy to give access to anyone interested in 10 acres on the river in ME, prime for sea ducks and deer.
    Last edited by Iefstath; 10-22-2018 at 09:14 PM.

You can find them fairly easily in FMNF, might be the quickest option.
    Last edited by SouthernWake; 10-22-2018 at 09:49 PM.

you actually want to hunt a hog?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

PM me. We are covered up with hogs most of the year. Swamp is flooded right now but as soon as it goes back down we can get you set up. I will be glad to take you. We killed 53 in 4 days before the water came up. I have several 2 man stands that you could sit together in. We are about 2 hrs from you in near Wedgefield SC.
    Last edited by Tmbrhntr; 10-23-2018 at 07:46 AM.