Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A defining moment for our survival

There's no blind loyalty here.. I can say that I find Trump's overuse of gold doesn't go unnoticed by me. That s*** is tacky.

She's in really good shape.

Case in point: Now there’s terrorists in the middle of the caravan. Swamp politics...maybe the next pendulum swing actually goes to Joe The Plumber.

Rhetorical question; Why do you have to be rich to become a public servant?
    Last edited by Roddie; 10-22-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    There's no blind loyalty here.. I can say that I find Trump's overuse of gold doesn't go unnoticed by me. That s*** is tacky.
    He is a Yankee, and not one of the half-okay ones from Maine, that likes to hunt and fish. Hardcore, NYC Yankee.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    That's the solution.

Stand with Rand, bitches.
    Cool, how do you stop private citizens from employing illegals? E-verify worked for a while. You have to know they're here before you can determine they're here illegally. "Papers" are easy to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    He is a Yankee, and not one of the half-okay ones from Maine, that likes to hunt and fish. Hardcore, NYC Yankee.
    And, yet, he's done what every red southern state Republican has only talked about. Tacky, gaudy, rude... results.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Case in point: Now there’s terrorists in the middle of the caravan. Swamp politics...maybe the next pendulum swing actually goes to Joe The Plumber.

Rhetorical question; Why do you have to be rich to become a public servant?
    "Terrorists" or "Criminals"? Let's hope we don't have to find out.

1). I’m asking in all seriousness: Is there no system in place that can verify a person’s status? If not, then that’s something that should’ve happened years ago.

2). Convince me that these illegals are being paid a competitive wage, and if not, do employers turn a blind eye. I’ll admit that I can be more socially sensitive than most here, but I also know that an illegal sticks out like a sore thumb with gout.
    I don't know about now, but 15 yrs ago, there was not any way to tell if the papers were real, or not. And, the Hispanic workers that we hired made good money because it was production based, but I will admit that the work was hard and we could get very few Americans to do it.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    "Terrorists" or "Criminals"? Let's hope we don't have to find out.
    I can agree with you on that bruh but the same ol political exaggerations are unnecessary. I don’t think ISIS would choose this caravan to sneak in on.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I can agree with you on that bruh but the same ol political exaggerations are unnecessary. I don’t think ISIS would choose this caravan to sneak in on.
    #truth. South Americans eat too much pork.

Default A defining moment for our survival

South Comm has been focused on terrorists coming up from Mexico for a long time. Long before Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by led0321; 10-22-2018 at 08:20 PM.

#truth. South Americans eat too much pork.
    You just killed me with that one! Thanks for keeping it light.

And, yet, he's done what every red southern state Republican has only talked about. Tacky, gaudy, rude... results.
    Don’t get me wrong, I’m all aboard the Trump Train. I’m just reminding everyone that the tackiness, gaudiness, and rudeness was inevitable. A bi-product of a successful, Yankee, business man. If you thought you were going to get a reserved, sweet tea drinker, who enjoys front porches, rocking chairs, and good conversation, you were grossly naive.

By “you”, I don’t mean you.
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-22-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Ok, so as Moonlight suggested, no Gestapo sweeps. Let’s eliminate the demand by holding employers accountable. Just make it a misdemeanor plus fines for hiring >5 illegal immigrants. Eliminates all of the politics on both sides and boils down to one American value. Accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    South Comm has been focused on terrorists coming up from Mexico for a long time. Long before Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are absolutely right. We’ve done enough interdictions in the Southern Hemisphere whereas even the cartels don’t want Middle East terrorists to be a talking point. Our southern border isn’t protected from ISIS solely because of the Mexican government.

Cool, how do you stop private citizens from employing illegals? E-verify worked for a while. You have to know they're here before you can determine they're here illegally. "Papers" are easy to come by.
    Take a fraction of the money you want for a wall that Mexico apparently isn't going to pay for and create e-verify 2.0. Pass the federal laws while you have both houses and bring states like California to heel. Tweeting and performing at rallies all day every day doesn't create real solutions.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

You need Americans willing to work first

Just saw a report that it is up to 14k now.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

There ya go Toofer. Baggy expounded for me.
    Not what you said, douche. Not even related. But please, dont let me derail your bullshit.

Take a fraction of the money you want for a wall that Mexico apparently isn't going to pay for and create e-verify 2.0. Pass the federal laws while you have both houses and bring states like California to heel. Tweeting and performing at rallies all day every day doesn't create real solutions.
    There is no money for a wall, so a fraction of 0 is 0. E-verify 2.0? You're a white supremacist. Bring California to heel? The Republicans are 9 votes under the required 3/5's to end a filibuster.

I say stop them before they get to the border. Mexico may be trying, but we all know how well Mexican authority governs. Ending aide to the countries of which they originated is a great idea. Too bad mobs don't listen to the governments of which they are fleeing.

A wall is the only thing that would work. Border security, military, private militias? No. Those get overran. Stopping it before it gets to the border is a grand idea, but it hasn't worked. This may be the tipping point in which a line item is added to the federal budget for construction of the wall. It still seems like a silly, archaic idea.