Thread: Firearms Store Closing Auction

Default Firearms Store Closing Auction

There's a fine line between HARDCORE AND IGNORANCE!

I did not need to click on that link. Damn it
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    I did not need to click on that link. Damn it
    Pick you out a couple of things and if I win the Mega BILLIONS, It'll be my treat.

Hell, i might buy the whole thing and we will have an SC Ducks giveaway party (with appropriate background checks of course)
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Dang you!!

It looks like the good stuff isn't going to be for another week or two. The stuff so far isn't bad but the majority of the guns appear to be coming later in like days 3 & 4.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

My wife is going to be pissed.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Someone let me know if they have any Beretta teknys or UGBs on there

Didn’t see any yet. A couple of Rem light 20’s caught my eye.....

That blr in 218bee. Is the one that me.
    There's a fine line between HARDCORE AND IGNORANCE!

Lots of old A5s

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Ammo and reloading supplies in the day 3 auction.

Haven't checked the day 4 auction yet.

Day 4 auction is nothing but ammo and the last page has a lot of reloading powder for sale.