Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Millions

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Ima fix the roof on my trailer an if I gots some leftover Ima buy new mustang.
    You have to be smart enough to know better than to post this. You are one arrogant human.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I'd probably be arrogant too, if God spoke directly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    10 percent to the church, 80 percent to my charitable foundation which will invest a majority of it and use the profits to fund various Christian based charities. The other 10, will be to make all my dreams come true.
    I'd probably be arrogant too, if God spoke directly to me.
    You may wanna define "directly".

You got to learn how to read between the lines, dude. Not everything said is meant to be taken verbatim. I was simply eluding to the representative from Florence's explanation that he was directed by God to vote for the removal of the flag.
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-21-2018 at 11:25 PM.

If I won, I’d live like duckman all the way through hunting season and train dogs the rest of the year on my very large ranch somewhere out west where the weather is nice in July.

The wife would finally have some goats and maybe a part time nanny to help look after the little one.

Mom and pops would get plenty enough to enjoy their days where ever they wanted. My sister would be well off too.

And I’d probably spend a whole lot of dollars to re establish quail on papas farm. Hunt them once a year, just for him.

The 10% would have to be spread out. Not sure I would trust any one organization or church to not do silly things with it.

But I guess I’d have to buy a ticket for all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Don't worry.. I've already figured in buying a blender big enough as to where I can fit a camel in. I bet I could puree him, then pour him through an eye of a needle.
    Lol!
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    One more reason, among countless others, as to why you're not fit to represent.
    I would be remiss if I did not make it known I have an opponent. I am sure he would like some financial support. You can send money to the church he pastors since he listed it as his home address. Or, you could send it to the PO Box he used for his economic interest report he filed.

I am sure he needs money since he paid his filing fee from his church account. He has not filed his disclosure statements for the first two quarters. That means he either has not collected $500 or he chose not to disclose his contributions and expenditures. You could possibly find his real address through unpaid car taxes in Darlington County. He admitted he does not live in the district so I suggest you send contributions to his church or PO Box.

He does not appear to have a personal checking account. All contributions would be appreciated. The maximum you can give is $1000. You are allowed you to give $1000 from each of your family members also. If you own one you can give from each of your businesses. Give his PO Box a try.
    Devon J Long P.O. Box 1361
    Darlington, SC 29506
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    You have to be smart enough to know better than to post this. You are one arrogant human.
    really?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I would be remiss if I did not make it known I have an opponent. I am sure he would like some financial support. You can send money to the church he pastors since he listed it as his home address. Or, you could send it to the PO Box he used for his economic interest report he filed.

I am sure he needs money since he paid his filing fee from his church account. He has not filed his disclosure statements for the first two quarters. That means he either has not collected $500 or he chose not to disclose his contributions and expenditures. You could possibly find his real address through unpaid car taxes in Darlington County. He admitted he does not live in the district so I suggest you send contributions to his church or PO Box.

He does not appear to have a personal checking account. All contributions would be appreciated. The maximum you can give is $1000. You are allowed you to give $1000 from each of your family members also. If you own one you can give from each of your businesses. Give his PO Box a try.
    Devon J Long P.O. Box 1361
    Darlington, SC 29506
    So you make a good candidate because someone else sucks worse?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

You got to learn how to read between the lines, dude. Not everything said is meant to be taken verbatim. I was simply eluding to the representative from Florence's explanation that he was directed by God to vote for the removal of the flag.
    I completely understood what you meant. My point is, if you're a believer, shouldn't you expect to hear from (and/or be led by) God? Isn't that the whole point? I disagreed with the flag being removed, but I can't question dude's conviction.

I am sure I would give alot to GOOD organizations, as alot of others would. St Judes, and places that help kids.

I would buy me a house and huge farm in Iowa and change my residency to there.

I would buy me a plane and hire a pilot and spend time back and forth between here and Iowa, to see my kids.

Im sure Id buy a big spread here too, and plenty of cows and farm equipment.

I would also buy me a dairy farm, because I always wanted to do that for a living when I was younger.
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    So you make a good candidate because someone else sucks worse?
    That's how I read it......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

2 chicks at the same time
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    really?
    My thoughts as well, Mr. 2th. Someone please explain why Duck's post was so inflammatory?

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    Lol!
    I don't think just designing a large needle would fit into the point of what scriptures were saying.

My post was to make fun of all of our knee jerk reactions of what We would do with a billion dollars.

It would ruin most of us.

My post was to make fun of all of our knee jerk reactions of what We would do with a billion dollars.

It would ruin most of us.
    I think it'd depend on who you were and what you were about before the money came.

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post

I would also buy me a dairy farm, because I always wanted to do that for a living when I was younger.
    you can forget the rest of it if you are gonna do that. you wont have time for anything else.

you will be a millionaire in no time.......if you start with $1.6 BILLION
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I would still turn the lights out when I left a room.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    you can forget the rest of it if you are gonna do that. you wont have time for anything else.

you will be a millionaire in no time.......if you start with $1.6 BILLION
    I didnt say I was gonna be the man working there or running it. Just something I always wanted to do
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.