Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Millions

Default Mega Millions

Do they now have to rename it Mega Billions?

What would you do if you won it? HS could just buy an entire island chain.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I've been daydreaming all morning. I would be a just ruler.. instead of potato guns, think coconuts

1.65 billion as of now.

I would buy a cabin in the mountains surrounded by as much land as I could buy and I would wake up each morning and ask myself "would I rather go hunting or fishing today?"
    Some days I would probably do both, and I would repeat the process until my dying day.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

10% to my church. Buy a house on Clark sound. Buy a plantation in the ace basin. I would also buy a sporty.
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    10% to my church. Buy a house on Clark sound. Buy a plantation in the ace basin. I would also buy a sporty.
    I heard a preacher say one time that he wouldn't want his church to accept tithe money that came from winning the lottery because it was gained by sinful means.

I'd like to see how serious he really was about that when that kind of money is on the line
    Last edited by Duck cutter; 10-20-2018 at 08:49 AM.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I heard a preacher say one time that he wouldn't want his church to accept Ruth money that came from winning the lottery because it was gained by sinful means.

I'd like to see how serious he really was about that when that kind of money is on the line
    People give to much credit to satin. When people understand Everything comes from God, the better off we’ll all be!
    867-5309

I don’t think I would buy anything...... now I would rent the nicest places on earth, but not sure I would want to stay any one place long enough to outright buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    I don’t think I would buy anything...... now I would rent the nicest places on earth, but not sure I would want to stay any one place long enough to outright buy it.
    I’m with you on this one.

Or you could just pick all the places you'd like to go, and just buy em when ya get there. Cause you can afford it.

Not sure what I'd do. Guess I'd have to cross that bridge when I arrived at it. First thing is I'd give the first 10% or more to the Lord's work in some way or another. If my church wouldn't accept it I'm confident I wouldn't have an issue finding a Godly cause that would.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I would give LOTS of the money to Saint Jude's and The Shriner's Hospital for Children. Then buy a plantation somewhere and live a happy southern life.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

10% to the church first. Then I’d take care of a few elderly folks in my community that are in need. Hook up true friends, then disappear. I’ve never understood the people that make it public they won. I can’t imagine the bullshit that follows

I’d keep enough to be happy for life but I’d want to put the majority of it to work helping others.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Y'all realize you're allowed to give more than 10 percent, right? 10 is kind of the bare minimum, just like 15 pieces of flair.
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-20-2018 at 10:48 AM.

We had this discussion at work this morning. The first thing out of one of my guys mouth was “ didn’t that guy that owned the Bunny Ranch just kick the bucket? Well i guess i would just buy that and move in. “

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    We had this discussion at work this morning. The first thing out of one of my guys mouth was “ didn’t that guy that owned the Bunny Ranch just kick the bucket? Well i guess i would just buy that and move in. “
    Why would you buy a place full of worn out snatch and all those problems. If you want ass with the money, I’m pretty sure you can rent some in a lot better shape than that chewed up roast beef.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Why would you buy a place full of worn out snatch and all those problems. If you want ass with the money, I’m pretty sure you can rent some in a lot better shape than that chewed up roast beef.
    Thats the same exact response i had to him when he said it.

Lol. Experience must matter a lot to that dude.

He must not have an alibi.