Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NC trooper shot and killed

Updated - the alleged Murderer was found in an outbuilding not far from the scene of the shooting. He was challenged by Officers, refused to comply, and was tased. Stood up and brandished an edged weapon at which time at least one GCPD Officer shot him. He was confirmed dead on the scene shortly after Noon.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Most recent update. Late miscreant Mr. Maynard was armed with a sharpened lawn mower blade. He was reported to be 6'1" tall and over 300 pounds - before he started leaking..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by duckplucker View Post
    I was in Tabor City NC today and drove by the funeral home where trooper Kevin Conner body is. His funeral is tomorrow at South Columbus High School near Tabor City NC. Something interesting in this sad story is the fact that ever since the slain troopers body was taken to this funeral home a group of NC state troopers have been with it on watch 24hrs. a day. I was told those troopers will stay with the body until he is buried. They are a tight group!
    Estimated 5,000+ attended the funeral from what I was told.

My prayers continue for the NC Trooper. It's getting worse for our LEOs.. yall be safe.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Thx for the updates nitro
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

A second suspect was arrested today in Loris SC in the shooting of NC state trooper officer Kevin Conner.