Thread: Banded Axe Shore/Boat Blind

Default Banded Axe Shore/Boat Blind

Need some input, as I have been looking at these boat/shore blinds and they seem like a very simple, effective solution for both in the boat or in the field. Anybody have any experience with one or personally used one? I understand it's probably some cheap chinese made aluminum and hinges but for $300ish bucks, seems like it would be worth it. Only thing you have to buy is the some military camo netting and your all set up. For boat use, you can attach with bolts/screws and if using in the field it has extension legs to allow for taller profile for sitting on the ground. What's your take? Check out the link below.

"run and gun guide service"

I watched the video and like the blind but my experience with Banded gear hasn’t been great. I’ve had a marsh seat and a dog stand break. And by break, I mean the metal ripped apart. I like their designs but the quality of metal,in my experience, sucks.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

Quote Originally Posted by DuvnDux View Post
    I watched the video and like the blind but my experience with Banded gear hasn’t been great. I’ve had a marsh seat and a dog stand break. And by break, I mean the metal ripped apart. I like their designs but the quality of metal,in my experience, sucks.
    Did you contact them about it?
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I have hunted out of the Avery A Frame blind it was pretty easy to set up and fun to shoot out of.