Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Property tax

Buckets of blow and whores I’m down with that.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    If somebody has a 30 year note on a boat it best have a helipad, gold toliets and big tittied whores carrying around coolers of beer and buckets of blow.
    Damn Right, 25/hp Johnson gonna go to the bank in the morning and get me a Jarrett Bay 80, with all the stuff MediaGuy said. Small tits and nice ass is the way I roll. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Don’t even try to understand SC Tax Laws they are more fucked up than the Florida panhandle Coast after Michael
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

I was told that once the boat dropped below a certain assessed value they don't tax it any more. From reading prior posts that magic number appears to be $500.

Can't say on the motor. But it is really weird that no bill for 3 years then all the sudden you got one. Almost every year I go to the county tax office and challenge the assessed value. They typically drop it. I gotta get a real deal quote on the boat before they'll drop the assessed value on that one. Keep forgetting to do that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-23-2018 at 11:23 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Don't you worry, Big Joe be up there first of the week
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"