Thread: "Should Rot In The Grave"

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default "Should Rot In The Grave"

These leftists liberals have completely lost their minds. He better be glad that gal ignored him. I'd put good money on her to whip his pussy ass if she'd taken a notion. I've known some gals that would have had him gnawing on sidewalk before he knew what was happening. When it comes to pussy-boys like him, women are the stronger sex.

Your Husband Should Rot In The Grave
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Warning _ this link opens a spam spyware windows

thanks a lot mergie!!!!
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Yep...it just got me as well...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Nope. Not for me. It opens a sendvid video. What you saw were pop-up ads. I had to disable my ABP to see them. That said, if you go on the internet and don't run an adblock program you deserve whatever pop-up crap you get. I wouldn't go anywhere online without running

https://adblockplus.org/de/

Get it, it's free and simple. And it will keep you from screaming like a little girl.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

now you are sending links in German or Dutch or something else... What gives?
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Taking internet browsing advice from Mergie is like asking Magic Johnson about safe sex.

I use Ghostery. It blocks popups and tracking software.

and it will give me a number of trackers blocked on screen for each site i visit.

FYI scducks doesnt have many trackers. I am currently blocking 1 (Google Analytics)
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud