Thread: Cell Phone Signal Booster for Truck

Default Cell Phone Signal Booster for Truck

Looking at getting one for the truck. Cell reception around my area of work is absolutely shitty and evidently it’s not just Verizon. Anyone have any experience with any particular brand? Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Weboost 4g-m. Have them in 6 company trucks. It significantly helps. As many miles as I drive I wouldn’t be able to go back to not having it

Quote Originally Posted by gobblinfever View Post
    Weboost 4g-m. Have them in 6 company trucks. It significantly helps. As many miles as I drive I wouldn’t be able to go back to not having it
    Roger that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

gobblinfever does, indeed, drive a lot of miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    gobblinfever does, indeed, drive a lot of miles.
    Damn right hahha
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

I have a Wilson in my truck.
    cut\'em