Thread: Texas Bypassing Federal Reserve

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Texas Bypassing Federal Reserve

I'm loving the way this is smelling. Git'sum Texas!

Gold Depository Bypassing Federal Reserve Opens in Texas

Shortly after the legislation creating the depository was enacted, Ludwig von Mises Institute economist Ryan McMaken defended its benefits, saying: “While the Texas depository is a government-owned enterprise, it nevertheless is an improvement since it is a case of decentralization (and arguably nullification) which provides alternatives to the federally controlled monetary and banking systems. As Hayek and other Austrians noted for decades, a decentralization of the monetary system is a key first step in moving toward more sound money.”
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I hope our General Assembly follows their lead. This is a necessary step towards securing the future of this country's wealth and t protecting our citizens from those who's stated mission is to "fundementlly change" our way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    I hope our General Assembly follows their lead. This is a necessary step towards securing the future of this country's wealth and t protecting our citizens from those who's stated mission is to "fundementlly change" our way of life.
    You sure about that? While we're at it let's build a nuclear reactor.

Maybe we can piggy back with Texas.