Thread: 10/17/18 PSA- please register to vote for Nov Midterms, deadline is today

Default 10/17/18 PSA- please register to vote for Nov Midterms, deadline is today

Just wanted to throw out a friendly reminder that today is the deadline to vote in the Midterm elections taking place this November. If you're not registered deadline is midnight tonight to do it online.

https://www.scvotes.org/south-caroli...on-information

Also the candidates for Governor debate tonight at Francis Marion in Florence. Should be worth tuning in.

https://www.scetv.org/live/gubernatorial-debates
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

PLEASE VOTE!!!! Keep the winning going. Let's have a red wave that stuns the loud liberal lefties into silence.

Yup. #winning

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Thanks for the reminder
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.