Thread: Need deer cart, recommendations

Default Need deer cart, recommendations

Seldom do I take the trouble to load my atv up when going hunting, use it more getting food plots/stands ready.

Looking at a deer cart to keep in back of my truck, really not sure what I need to look for.

Couple places I can pretty much drive to where I shoot a deer but do have some spots I can not plus figure easier to put out corn this way as well

I see all kind of carts on various web sites and not wanting to drop a lot into one but looks like it would be very handy .

Is there a big difference between aluminum/steel other than obliviously weight

there's one in the trading post for sell

Don’t over think it.

Wheel Barrows and garden carts are around 50$ at most any ACE hardware.
    Last edited by BOGSTER; 10-17-2018 at 06:22 AM.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

knife + backpack

Get one with the wheels angled if in hilly terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Don’t over think it.

Wheel Barrows and garden carts are around 50$ at most any ACE hardware.
    what ace you talking about because I need a new wheelbarrow and they high as giraffe coochie in sumter
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    what ace you talking about because I need a new wheelbarrow and they high as giraffe coochie in sumter
    Blue steel Jackson. Messican dump truck.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Whichever you choose make sure that the upper handle has a bend / angle to it. I probably haul out 3-4 a year or so all 2.5 -3 mile minimum round trip and the bend makes a big difference in handling the weight.

https://www.amazon.com/Summit-Treest...mmit+deer+cart
    Genesis 9;2