Thread: The Wrap Up Smear

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default The Wrap Up Smear

This is what the Dems are trying with the Russia-Trump Collusion. They plan to do the same thing to Kavanaugh. These people are sick and certifiably insane.

It's only 34 seconds. Watch it and then...

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4674689/wrap-smear
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Hang that witch.
    if you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same.....

Some people you are absolutely positive are going to hell. You can see the satan in her eyes.

She is UGLY beyond what GOD wanted on this earth.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The really sad part is that she can say all that proudly, and see nothing wrong with that “ political tactic”. Pure evil, giving direction to a complicit media.

WTF

They are rotten to the core but I believe this video is her accusing Republicans of doing that.

I hate that bitch with a passion, but if you see the entire video, she is accusing Republicans of doing the "wrap up smear". Of course, like all these filthy regressives, she is just projecting onto conservatives the behavior the libs are actually performing.

Very often it's the dirty hand that points a finger.