Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally found what i was looking for

All I need now is a limit laid out across the front....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity, what kind of hp motor could that thing handle if you were to put one on there? Long tail I assume? Could you pick that poat up and carry it a short distance?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Ill go ahead and warn you........if ANY of your raffia grass touches the water it’ll be hell to paddle or push pole. You wouldn’t believe how much drag even a little of that will cause.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ring King View Post
    Ill go ahead and warn you........if ANY of your raffia grass touches the water it’ll be hell to paddle or push pole. You wouldn’t believe how much drag even a little of that will cause.
    Thanks for the tip. I had planned on trimming it but the hole i plan on using it has so much vegetation its going to suck whether the raffia is in the water or not.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what kind of hp motor could that thing handle if you were to put one on there? Long tail I assume? Could you pick that poat up and carry it a short distance?
    I have no idea. Id guess a little 3 or 5 hp. I have no intentions of putting one on. I may put a small trolling motor on the back at some point depending on how well it moves through the water with a pushpole. Its definitely not light. I could pick it up and carry it a little ways before i put everything in it, not sure about now. Another upgrade i was thinking about was to put an axle and 2 wheels on the transom so when picked up from the front, you can roll it. Similar to what beavertail makes with the one sneak boat with integrated wheels.

Last edited by TXFowler; 11-13-2018 at 09:09 PM.

And it kills ducks!