Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumblings down in Columbia

Default Rumblings down in Columbia

Talking to some diehard cockluvers yesterday and they ain't happy with coach and the way things are going down @ the brice. They have lost 8 straight to ranked opponents are 1-8 alltime under Mushchamp. They are questions to be answered about why Bentley was played I overheard from a big time supporter.
    Another 5 is coming and the fire is about to get out of control. I figured they would win at least 7 games but now it looks iffy at best. Had a guest, who is a BIG Supporter of the cocks, shoot a buck yesterday morning and ask him if he was coming back for the afternoon hunt. He said he was going to watch the game and if they lost it would be his last one this year. Well I guess it will be huh. I thought after last year they had it going in the right direction but now I wonder. Good luck the rest of the season.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Coming from a Tiger fan, ALL FANS BITCH and WHINE.

Really would be stupid for them to not just ride it out, hell I wanted Dabo GONE after 5 in a row. Shows what I know

Any coach deserves at least 5 yrs if you ask me, end of 5 yrs if not moving forward then drop the hammer

Any of those BIG supporter friends of yours have a dove field?

I agree. Just passing along what I overheard. Hell, I would be really pissed.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Muschamp couldn’t win at Florida. We have been over this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Clemson and Carolina allowed aTm to score 26. Bryant came in and saved the day for CU winning by 2. USC fell 3 short. These teams are closer than you think...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Both Clemson and Carolina allowed aTm to score 26. Bryant came in and saved the day for CU winning by 2. USC fell 3 short. These teams are closer than you think...
    Uh ok.

No, they aren’t. It’ll be evident in November when Sakkerliner loses by 30.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

SC is better than their record but they are no where close to being a top 5 team...

Clemson - Road W in college football’s toughest environment
    Carolina - Home L in front of a crowd that, for once, stayed past halftime

Clemson’s only shortcoming on D is the secondary, which won’t be a problem because SC boys are dropping passes like druggies dropping their stash around the cops.

4 TD margin. Take it to the bank.
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-14-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Yep, they are very close November is a toss up. If SC fanbase keep believing I will be a nervous Clemson fan come November.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 10-14-2018 at 12:16 PM.

I think Clemson only wins by 6

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I think Clemson only wins by 6 TDs
    I knew thats what you meant

No, this year is 5, next year they’ll do 6.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Besides the two early over throws and the back shoulder pick the problem yesterday was not Bentley. Our wr had the worst game I have seen from that group in a long time with 6+ drops (one for easy Td)

Don’t get me started on playing a 2 deep soft zone with corner 12yrds off the ball on fucking 3rd and 4

This is not the year to sleep on SC they are much better than their record. Clemson better not take them likely. SC will be better than whomever Clemson plays in the ACC CG. They have some losses but all were to SEC teams. The SEC has losses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is what cycling in looks like. Better learn that.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

You are usually on your game in here, damn this is a good one to save.

You and Little Jake think alike, given clemson wasn’t much better, or better at all after the 56-7 drubbing, according to him.

it's going on everywhere in college football
    be careful what you wish for because you might get something worse
    look at Auburn....they are in a pickle and it will cost them 30 million
    to start anew

there is only ONE Nick Saban (and no I am not an Alabama fan in the slightest)
    they just have the machine at full tilt right now