Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He Knew...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default He Knew...

If anyone could see what really brought them down in their footprint, he and his people could. To be honest, everyone with an inkling of sense knows they are just afraid to admit it because the rogue government agencies with the help from the media (that they have controlled since at least before the JFK assassination) has pushed the "conspiracy theory" term and people are scared they'll be called a conspiracy theorists. It was started to belittle the critical thinkers who questioned the Warren Report. It worked, people once respected as critical thinkers, those who applied logic, were turned into loons by the constant barrage that term. It's a form of censoring speech, plain and simple. It how they create a narrative. The people who are afraid to question "official stories" for fear of being called conspiracy theorist are the exact ones that no one should ever listen to when they speak. These are the people with weak character, afraid to speak their mind because they may get looked down on by the rest of the hivemind they love so much to be a part of. Weak character is just a nice word for cowards. I know, they know and everyone with a half working brain knows two planes didn't take those buildings down. Over 1700 engineers and architect have joined together and proven scientifically that it was impossible.

Never in history has a large building fallen from an aircraft impact. Yet many have been hit by large planes. For instant right there in NYC the tallest building in the world (at the time) the Empire State Building was hit by a B-25 Mitchell bomber. Slammed right into the side of it and it didn't hardly scratch it. The 3 people on the plane and 11 inside the building were killed, $1 mil in damages. But the building never quivered.

The Empire State Building B-25 crash was a 1945 aircraft accident in which a B-25 Mitchell bomber, piloted in thick fog over New York City, crashed into the Empire State Building. The accident did not compromise the building's structural integrity, but it did cause fourteen deaths (three crewmen and eleven people in the building) and damage estimated at $1,000,000 ($13,593,346 in 2017 dollars)

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I'm definitely not "compatent" enough to figure this out but where and when did those 1700 scientists get together and conduct these experiments, review and publish their findings etc?
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

in a lab.
    the day before yesterday.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Comparing a B-25 to a 767 is ludacris. The 767 is triple the size if not larger and carries a whole more fuel. But hey, lets not bring facts into this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Ok, then explain building 7.....
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    Comparing a B-25 to a 767 is ludacris. The 767 is triple the size if not larger and carries a whole more fuel. But hey, lets not bring facts into this.

And I'm pretty sure you're talking about a rapper...

Stuff like this is great for liberals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    And I'm pretty sure you're talking about a rapper...
    Ha wasnt even paying attention. I'll keep it though

“… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    I'm definitely not "compatent" enough to figure this out but where and when did those 1700 scientists get together and conduct these experiments, review and publish their findings etc?
    Not scientist, architect and engineers. Some of them started this site.

Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-12-2018 at 03:38 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Building 7 is for real sketchy

https://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...a3524/4278874/

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Stuff like this is great for liberals.
    Believe a lie and be damned.

But to think it's far fetched is stupidity at it's most prevalent.

History changes to fit the needs of government. If you don't believe it try this:

Go but or use the library and read a History text book from 20 years ago.

Then read one from 10 years ago.

And then read one recently published.

To make this really easy on read about WWI and WWII.

This is how they change history to fit their needs. It's right in front of your eyes. What I was taught over 40 years ago is so far from what is taught today it may as well be the history of another world. And in a way it is, it's a fictional world and they keep changing it to fit their agenda. Honestly we have no real idea about our own history.

Time will tell. It's not a knew thing, the CIA/deep state loves war. It's how they grow and get the big budgets. Along with the black money they makes on drugs, same as they did in 'Nam with Air America. A little *real* history lesson.

• • They did it to get us involved in WWI. (do your own research) - The people of this country didn't want any part of a European squabble, it was none of our business. We still believed in the Jeffersonian stance, be friends and trade with all nations, make no tangling alliances with any. You don't go next door and get involved in your neighbors domestic disputes.

• • Many think they did it with Pearl Harbor - I figure they did but that war has never really interested in me so I haven't researched it any further than the weapons.

• • They tried to do it to go to war with Cuba in 1962 - Operation Northwoods [url=https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662](LINK)[url] an ABC report. The people from the Pickle Factory, The Farm, had convinced all of the members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Then someone leaked it to JFK and he shut it down and fired some of the JCoS. That's when JFK gave the speech about the CIA being too powerful and were doing unconstitutional things. In the speech he said he was going to splinter them into a thousand pieces. But he underestimated just how powerful they had gotten and it got him killed. JFK knew about war, he was a WWII hero in his own right.

The fun thing about Operation Northwoods was that they planned to fly civilian passenger airliners into towns and shopping centers in the breadbasket of America and blame it on Cuban hijackers. So 911 didn't tale a lot of imagination, the plan was already half written, just the nationality and characters changed.

My dad, who was my hero, and was an old Army MSG who earned his combat badge in Korea vaccinated me in Nov. 1963 when I was 10 years old. He wasn't that old (34) but he seemed like it to me. He and I watched live as Ruby shoot Oswald in the Dallas police department. Dad said, "That boy didn't shoot JFK, the CIA did." That stuck with me cause everyone else said Oswald shot Kennedy. A few years later we were talking about the assassination and I asked him why he said that. He said that he had heard part of the speech JFK made about the CIA and he knew if JFK was serious and not just playing politics they would get him. Basically JFK underestimated the enemy. Since then I have never believed the so called "official story". No one told him that, he figured it out from the events as they happened. He was a critical thinker, he took the evidence and applied Occam's Razor. The CIA assassinated people, it's what they did, JFK threatened their existence. Pretty simple really.

A lot more likely than some Rooskie loving loser that is a world record holder as the only man capable of firing 3 shots (connecting on 2 on a moving target) from an Italian Mannlicher-Carcano M91/38 bolt-action in 8.3 seconds. They should have given that boy a medal. No one has been able to do that again. Marines have tried it, gun experts have tried it and even a team of Italian Army riflemen couldn't do it even on stationary targets. They can't get 3 shots off period in under 19 seconds. In 55 years no one has been able to match Oswald's skills with a Carcano. Heck he should get a star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame sidewalk.

• • Then they did it again in the Gulf of Tonkin, McNamara wanted boots on the ground cause the lobbyist from manufacturing ventures gave them bunches of money. As Eisenhower said in his farewell speech, "beware the military industrial complex". He knew it was coming, We The People were too stupid to beware. So, we got 10 years of war in Southeast Asia. Years later McNamara admitted there was no Gulf of Tonkin event, it was all a lie. He admitted everything. A little late for that crap. He still should have gotten the firing squad. Admitting something is easy, not falling for the temptation in the first place is the hard part. 58,000 American boys died over there because of a lie!! Let that sink in, a lie murdered 58,000 American boys. Those boys didn't get to grow up, live a life, have kids and have the joy of carrying those kids hunting, fishing or cheering for them in little ballgames. Watch them graduate, get married and give them grandkids to love as they reached old age. 58,000 whole lives were destroyed all so that some political asswipes could make more money to pay their whores. Hell isn't hot enough for those kind of people.

And some of you don't think they did it at 911? And again it worked, we've been in a war for 17 years now. Tons of money is being made and American lives are being destroyed. We really are sheep! They lead us around like stupid sheep following a Judas goat.

Mergie, do you think the destruction of the twin towers was an inside job carried out by the United States government?

I do

Really. Do you know anything about a B-25 Mitchell? For that matter do you know anything about a 767 Boeing?

For one thing the 767 is made out of aircraft aluminum. One of the thickest sections is the nose cone, although some of the Boeing 700 series planes had fiberglass. Ever see pictures of a Boeing nose cone after a bird strike? Remember the 2 Towers had an exoskeleton of structural steel. If a bird does what you see below, think what structural steel would do.

Boeing 737

The B-25s were made of rolled steel. Around crew compartment and in other "important" areas they were armored. Depending on which model B-25 that struck the ESB depends on the nose cone it had. If it was the B-25G which was taken off the C line and modified it didn't have the greenhouse nose. Instead the nose was armored and contained a pair of fixed forward firing M2s and a center gun. The center gun was a 75mm M4 Cannon. The cannon ran under the pilots seat and was hand loaded by a crewman behind the pilot. The crewman had to load, fire, shuck shells and reload.

That's a lot of steel hitting a building.

And as Silent said, what about building 7? There was another WTC building, WTC 6, between it and the nearest tower that came dawn. And it came down exactly the same was at near free fall speed 8 hours later. No plane came near it. ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Really. Do you know anything about a B-25 Mitchell? For that matter do you know anything about a 767 Boeing?

For one thing the 767 is made out of aircraft aluminum. One of the thickest sections is the nose cone, although some of the Boeing 700 series planes had fiberglass. Ever see pictures of a Boeing nose cone after a bird strike? Remember the 2 Towers had an exoskeleton of structural steel. If a bird does what you see below, think what structural steel would do.

Boeing 737

The B-25s were made of rolled steel. Around crew compartment and in other "important" areas they were armored. Depending on which model B-25 that struck the ESB depends on the nose cone it had. If it was the B-25G which was taken off the C line and modified it didn't have the greenhouse nose. Instead the nose was armored and contained a pair of fixed forward firing M2s and a center gun. The center gun was a 75mm M4 Cannon. The cannon ran under the pilots seat and was hand loaded by a crewman behind the pilot. The crewman had to load, fire, shuck shells and reload.

And as Silent said, what about building 7? There was another WTC building, WTC 6, between it and the nearest tower that came dawn. And it came down exactly the same was at near free fall speed 8 hours later. No plane came near it. ?????
    I'm very well aware of what bird strikes look like, and have worked around all sorts of them and responded to multiple bird strikes. I posted a link above about the report of wtc 7. FDNY also has recording of them saying there was a fire in 7, but they had to much going on to fight it. You live in your crazy world and believe what you want. I guess I'll just be a sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post

Boeing 737

Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Do you?
    Obviously not. Everything was pulled off google, with google images of a 737.

Obviously not. Everything was pulled off google, with google images of a 737.

He labeled the images as such. He knows about as much as I do about a Boeing 767. I'm just curious to know if he thinks America knocked down those towers.
    Last edited by Moonlight Hunter; 09-12-2018 at 06:40 PM.

The question isn't if Americans took the buildings down.

The question is did Americans know the buildings were being taken down.

Mergie is correct the winner writes history.

Just this past week we had Obama trying to rewrite history. He came out and flat out lied.

We have higher up in the FBI and CIA colluding to thwart the will of the people and take out a dually elected president.

We now have even more txt from Stroke (it) and his paramour. It is fairly clear to anyone with half a brain that if you connect the dots there was a cabal who were not elected by anyone, but were committing treason. They should all be treated as such and hung. Mean while we are still looking for boogie men that don't exist while wrecking good men and women lives.

So did airplanes fly into the twin towers? Absolutely. But were the airplanes the sole cause that brought the towers down?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot