Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: JAWGA- LSU

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Honesty I think big difference between last season and now is last year UGA was knee deep in RB's and that has to make any QB look great since D can not pin their ears back and come after you

Always felt that way when Kyle Parker was at Clemson, they raved about his talent. His "talent" was CJ Spiller in backfield
    You clearly didn't watch the game. There is no shortage of backs at UGA. Swift averaged 6 yards a carry. Holyfield averaged 8. They just didn't give them the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    the sports forum is starting to make my head hurt....

the cool part about having an easy schedule is that you dont get your ass kicked like uga did this past weekend.
    2th gets it. And it makes my day that the same group of you keeps getting so defensive about CU's schedule.

Most of y'all have it all wrong. I'm envious. No one wants to have to play Alabama before they get to the playoffs. Not to mention LSU and Auburn (although Malzhan is running that one in the ground). I'd much rather be talking up NC state and celebrating that they are ranked.

I asked the question earlier. The fact that there are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bwahahaha! :Rollin:

Holy shit. That is good. Damn if I wasn't thinking it

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    You clearly didn't watch the game. There is no shortage of backs at UGA. Swift averaged 6 yards a carry. Holyfield averaged 8. They just didn't give them the ball.

2th gets it. And it makes my day that the same group of you keeps getting so defensive about CU's schedule.

Most of y'all have it all wrong. I'm envious. No one wants to have to play Alabama before they get to the playoffs. Not to mention LSU and Auburn (although Malzhan is running that one in the ground). I'd much rather be talking up NC state and celebrating that they are ranked.

I asked the question earlier. The fact that there are

Maybe that is issue, KS just did not use them like they did with Chubb and Gurley

Anyone checked on Swampcat?

Feet’s wins
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Anyone checked on Swampcat?
    Ive been in Mccormick all weekend. Not much service. Definitely didnt see it coming but it is what it is. Chaney abandoned the run, which is typical. If you arent willing to give it to Elijah Holyfield and Swift the ball 30 times a game then you dont deserve to win. The defense would be a whole lot better if we had another corner we could depend on and the pass rush is basically non existent. The fake FG made me want to throw up. Fromm is dog shit, I swear he has gotten worse. If Fields transferred i wouldnt blame him, especially with this hokey pokey bull shit they are using him for. In a play, out a play, back in, back out. The game was frustrating. UGA will still win the East and get beat by 30 by Bama, and they would only beat clemson by 10 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Good to know you’re alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Good to know you’re alright.
    I hopped in the truck about halfway thru the 4th and cussed myself all the way to MC for staying at the house and watching that shit show instead of hunting that afternoon.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 10-16-2018 at 08:28 AM.