Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dawgs schedule?

GA beats LSU at LSU
    oh and they would beat the brakes off Climp5in, they have both, an offense and a defense
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-11-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I'd love Clemson to play Bama again this year because it would mean they got to the playoffs in the least and NCG at best. Bama's offense is great but, their defense is getting a bit thin especially in the secondary, may be a slight chink in the armor later in the season. Do I think the Tigers would win, not really but I'd like the chance to at least try.
    If an undefeated Clemson makes the playoffs, that spot will be decided by coin toss.

Notre Dame, Alabama, Ohio State will have a spot.

The question will be for the committee...........is Clemson better than Penn State, Georgia, Oklahoma, UCF, WV, LSU, Auburn,or Florida?

The answer is NO.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-11-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    If an undefeated Clemson makes the playoffs, that spot will be decided by coin toss.

Notre Dame, Alabama, Ohio State will have a spot.

The question will be for the committee...........is Clemson better than Penn State, Georgia, Oklahoma, UCF, WV, LSU, Auburn,or Florida?

The answer is NO.
    Keep telling yourself that, you’ll believe your own lie one day.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Hopefully UGA never wins another game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Hopefully UGA never wins another game.

Well that wasn't very nice! LOL
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Hes gonna be real disappointed it sounds like.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Keep telling yourself that, you’ll believe your own lie one day.

This will be the year to have an eight team playoff. There will be a lot of screaming after the 4 teams are picked.

This will be the year to have an eight team playoff. There will be a lot of screaming after the 4 teams are picked.
    ND will lose one, PSU, LSU, AU, UF and OU have already lost. Doubt UGA gets through regular season unscathed then has Bama in the SECCG, UCF isn’t getting a shot period, WVU will lose to OU or before. Hell, Clemson may lose to NCSt. However if Clemson is undefeated, they are in. Especially if they continue to progress on the offensive side of the ball. Things are settling in in Tiger town, the run game is going to get better and open up the passing game more. They’re starting to get the kinks ironed out by season’s end they’ll be a serious contender for 2nd.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The point of the playoffs is find the best team in the nation. So far that has worked well I do not think it will change. Bama fans do not want to attend 3 post season games every year.

UGA has two out of the 6 remaining games that are must wins.

If they beat UF and UK then they are in the SECCG. Obviously they want to win all of them, but if they have to win two more, those are the two that matter the most.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

The point of the playoffs is find the best team in the nation. So far that has worked well I do not think it will change. Bama fans do not want to attend 3 post season games every year.

Who wouldn’t like extra weeks of college football? Aside from Carolina, of course. I’ve always thought a 4 team playoff is silly and taking it to 8 would rule out most of the arguing. If not 8, then at least some sort of wild card game.
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-11-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Does NC State have to make up the WV game?
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

If that's the case yall are in trouble at the moment. Your only shot is to start showing major improvement in every game from here on out.

I think y'all are in for major dissappointment. There will be 3 or 4 one or two loss teams that the committee will have trouble putting Clemson ahead of.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-11-2018 at 07:44 PM.

If that's the case yall are in trouble at the moment. Your only shot is to start showing major improvement in every game from here on out.

I think y'all are in for major dissappointment. There will be 3 or 4 one or two loss teams that the committee will have trouble putting Clemson ahead of.

They don't get it Bo, they think the path to the Natty runs thru 12 unranked teams the likes of Furman, Ga Southern, Wake, Etc
    That ship sailed last year after the not able to put a TD up in 4 quarters fustercluck, that ship left with DW
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-11-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Wait, I'm confused. Clemson fans are worried about UGA's schedule? What happened to the sagarian rankings that showed they have the toughest schedule so far and it was somehow going to get stronger.

As for the OP, I've said 11-1 all year. I thought Auburn was the one. Looks like they are getting worse instead of better. That offense has some issues right now. But I wouldn't be surprised if they get it back on track before we play them. Should be a great game this weekend. This will be our first real test. And some of the sloppy mistakes we've been getting away with won't cut it. But I'm used to Richt teams that always played to their competition, so it's hard to complain about the fact that the closest game has still been 14 points.

If Clemson goes undefeated and wins the ACCCG, they get in this year, next year, every other year.

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    If Clemson goes undefeated and wins the ACCCG, they get in this year, next year, every other year.
    That's true in most years, but when you struggle with a very weak schedule,....being undefeated is not that impressive.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-12-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Wait, I'm confused. Clemson fans are worried about UGA's schedule? What happened to the sagarian rankings that showed they have the toughest schedule so far and it was somehow going to get stronger.
    Salty hasnt reminded us that "no one gives a shit about UGA other than 2-3 people" in about a week, so the OP clearly forgot he is not supposed to give a shit.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 10-12-2018 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Salty hasnt reminded us that "no one gives a shit about UGA other than 2-3 people" in about a week, so the OP clearly forgot he is not supposed to give a shit.
    Clemson’s off this week and talking about the chickens upcoming asswhipping just isn’t fun. We can give a shit this week because Jawja “should” finally be tested.

Im obviously biased but I will go on record and say UGA wins by atlas ten points at LSU. The flashes of greatness have been there this year and this is the first game since the ass whooping the dawgs handed the coots that the team will be fired up for. This game has been circled on their schedule all season. I think the dawgs will put it all together tomorrow and roll. Kirby has been on their asses this week like no other is what the dawg reporters who have been at practice have been saying all week. I will gladly eat my words if I'm wrong.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm